Chapter 38

Third Person's POV:

"Ahhh... so what you guys were saying is that you, Lucifer, is the King of the Land of Dark while you, Kai, is his boyfriend." The dark-haired teen confirmed their words for the second time, pointing to them respectively as Lucifer and Eros sat opposite of him, one with a dark sulky face for getting interrupted, another with a red embarrassed one for getting found out.

"Yea..." Eros trailed off in reply with his eyes averted from the teen's intriguing gaze. The only thing Eros wanted to do then was to hide in a hole and never come out, he never felt so embarrassed in his whole life and not to say, caught in the act by a minor.

"Cool. I didn't know I'm so lucky to be able to sit before the almighty of Dark and his lover. My name's Jay. Nephew of King Vincentino." The teen, now known as Jay, introduced.

" The teen, now known as Jay, introduced

Jay^ (12 years old)

"The crazy red-haired Vicentino?" Lucifer's question made the teen snort loudly, knowing how overwhelming his uncle may be to strangers. Hot male ones especially.

"Ehhh. Let's put it more nicely. He's juuuuuuuust um.... overly-passionate." Jay let out an awkward chuckle as Lucifer stared at him with the are-you-serious look.

"He pounced on me." Lucifer deadpanned, causing Eros to frown slightly at the thought while Jay merely waved him away like it was one of the most common things. Cause it was.

"He jumps on every guy he thinks is hot."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"You're welcome."

"So what are you doing here alone, Jay? Where are your parents?"

"Ahhh touchy subject there princess but I'll answer your question because you're the one who asked."

"Who are you calling me/him, a princess?" Lucifer and Eros questioned Jay simultaneously, both with annoyed looks on their faces.

"Cuz you look drop dead gorgeous? I mean looks at those eyes and your hair. If I'm twice my age or maybe 3 times my age, I'll certainly tap your ass. And he is technically your princess if he's you lover, ain't that right, Lucifer, or should I say, King Merci." Jay's bold words left the 2 speechless. 1 of which is fuming with jealousy, another blushing in utter horror and embarrassment. Eros couldn't count how many times the teen had made him feel embarrassed since he stepped into the room. "But don't worry, Kai's all yours. I may be bi but I swing more towards the tits side." He said with a grin, causing Eros to blush a deeper shade of red and Lucifer to raise his brow at his indecent words.

"Have anyone told you how crude you sound?"

"Nope. In fact, I was told that I wasn't expressing my likes to the fullest. My words used were apparently boring. You know how my uncle is." Jay replied with a shrug, making Lucifer facepalm mentally. No wonder the words he used were all so crude. All no thanks to his dearest uncle. "Ah and to reply to Kai's question, my dad's dead even before I was born and my mum's sick. Uncle Vince is taking care of her currently. I went to your land to gather some herds which are not available back in uncle vince's land."

"Did you manage to gather what you need?" Eros questioned worriedly and concernedly but received a bright smile from the cheerful teen as he patted his large hand-carry luggage which seemed like it was going to burst any moments from now.

"Yup! More than what I've needed too!"

"That's great." A soft smile appeared on Eros's face as Lucifer took Eros's hand in his, reassuring him silently that it wasn't his fault for asking.

"Yeah! I know right! I can't wait to reach home to see my mum again."

"How long more before we reach?"

"Hmmm...2 hours? Once we pass that tunnel over there, the one up there, then in less than 30 minutes, we'll reach our destination." The two eyed the tiny red coloured tunnel pointed out by the teen to find it located near the top of a steep mountain which is roughly 650 km away from their current location.

Groaning from his ass getting numb from sitting so long, Lucifer prepared to stand to walk around but stopped when he saw Eros yawning softly as his eyes threatened to close. Taking a cushion out from their overhead compartment, he laid it on his lap before easing Eros to lie his head on it which he protested against the idea at the start due to the amused teen in front of them but eventually gave in when Jay pulled on an eye mask over his eyes and lay down comfortably in his seat. Little did they know that the teen was a peeping tom and that there are holes in the mask he's wearing, enjoying the lovey dovey scene before him.

Laying his head on Lucifer's lap, Eros let out soft purs as he snuggled into Lucifer's large warm hand which is gently stroking his long ercu hair. The feeling made him feel so safe and protected knowing that the one he love is there for him.

Catching Lucifer's hand in his, he brought it to his lips before placing light kisses on his palm and then snuggling his face against it. This actions made Lucifer chuckle affectionately at his adorableness as he met eyes with Eros who stared up at him with loving eyes.

"What's the matter love?"

"Nothing? I just.... I love you Lucifer."

"I love you too Kai."

"Forever and ever?"

"Forever and ever. Now go to sleep my love. You need your rest."

"Mhmmm... I love you..."

"I love you too my love. Sweet dreams." With that, their room turned silent as the 2 younger ones eventually fell asleep while Lucifer entertained himself quietly by playing around with Eros's soft hair and tracing his sharp facial features of the male who he's in love with.

Like they say, there's always a storm after the calm... (its supposed to be the other way round but oh wellz XP)