BROTHERS

Boyd Holbrook appreciation guys? I adore him. Very talented guy. 

Bell is walking back from her encounter with Arthur. The sun is just setting and she heads to the common rooms, numb from what just took place.

She walks into the room, sighs and looks up only to freeze and jump back. Katia is there, sitting on her bed.

Bell glances at the other nurses. There aren't a lot in the room but the ones that are here are whispering among themselves, shooting Bell looks. Bell gulps then looks back at Katia.

"Leave us please" Katia's voice rings out strong and the nurses shuffle out slowly, curtseying down to her as they go.

Bell watches them go then she turns towards her.

"I slept with him" she says "Luke"

Bell tries to cool her face but in her mind she's shocked. Why would she do something that would hurt her knowingly? Sleeping with Luke is reckless and Bell never found Katia to be reckless. 

"There was no rape involved was there?" Bell can't help but ask

"it doesn't matter" Katia says "that's what people will believe" 

"why?" asks Bell, frowning "Why ask for his death? Why say he rapped you? I don't understand-"

"-and you won't" she says "you can't understand. Nobody understands"

"he's protecting you" says Bell "even now! even after what you've done-"

Katia stands up "it had to be done" 

"so you won't help him?" asks Bell then shakes her head "then why are you here?" 

"I just wanted to say thank you" she says, catching Bell by complete shock that she almost thinks she has imagined it . Bell frowns and almost snaps what for?

"for fighting for him" she adds softly, almost quietly 

Katia walks out before Bell can even think of something to say. Bell stands still for a couple of seconds before goes to lie down on her bed when the head barges in "what did she want?" she demands, her eyes wide. 

"Nothing. She just wanted to talk-"

"What did she say?" 

Bell presses her lips together "nothing. It was private"

"Why would a princess want to speak privately with the likes of you?" she demands and Bell realizes that the head is jealous. Bell decides to spare her. 

"She wanted to scold me. Reminded me of my place after she heard I went to see Luke" 

"And why on earth did you go see him?"

Bell shrugs "I won't be doing it again" 

"good" she snaps "hopefully you've learned your lesson" She huffs and leaves. Bell genuinely smiles. She wonders what its like to be so small minded. Honestly, Bell kind of wishes she was that indifferent and petty. It would make life waay easier than caring about everyone. 

-----------------------

For someone as gentle and compassionate as Bell, she's surprisingly not very good with children. She sits with a little girl awkwardly as her mother gets checked. Her mothers is a maid in the castle. Bell smiles at the girl, looking behind her to see if her mother is done. 

"The king has asked for you" 

Bell turns towards the noise, her brows furrowed in confusion for 2 reasons; for what was said and for who said it. It's Katy and Bell can't remember when Katy last spoke to her.