SORRY TO MY LOVER

----------------------

I'm sorry to my unknown lover

Sorry that I can't believe that anybody ever really

Starts to fall in love with me

-----------------------

I run away when things are good

And never really understood

The way you laid your eyes on meIn ways that no one ever could 

------------------------

Someone will love you

But someone isn't me

-------------------------------------------

She didn't leave. 

She's mentally impaired. There's no other explanation. Her parents probably dropped her on her head as a child. 

The men and women were already leaving when she showed up. 

"about time" Richard had said "come on we're leaving"

But she didn't move. She stayed. 

Richard tried to understand but couldn't. Bell didn't really know why she wasn't leaving either.

 She's looking at the lake again. 

She's reached an impasse. Arthur snapped. She finally drove him away. He doesn't want her back. She can't go back to the castle and she didn't leave with Richard...now she's just sitting here wondering how much effort it's going to take if she drowned herself in the lake. 

Honestly, how did she mess up her life so much? Only around 8 years ago she was with her grandmother taking care of their village and being called witches. To think she actually ended up being one. 

How painful would it be to drown? 

She's sitting on the grass, her legs crossed beneath her. She could go to Erika...but Erika wouldn't care anymore now that Arthur doesn't. Wasn't the whole reason for their friendship pleasing Arthur? The king? Maybe Maggie would help her. Bell doubts that she'll be able to walk into the castle, let alone talk to her. 

She should be panicking but she isn't. The sun is reflecting on the lake...the lake... 

How deep is this lake? It's a very beautiful lake. 

Arthur. 

She laughs out loud "you finally got what you wanted" she says to herself. 

It's funny really. She finally proved her point. 

"Even the people you care about leave" 

How many times has he said he cared about her? That he loved her? How many months has he pursued her? Almost a year now...Maybe even more than that and all of that meant nothing because she hurt him. 

She made him hate her in mere minutes

This is why she doesn't believe in love. People are too emotional, too unstable. They might say they love you now but they also might hate you in a second. Honestly, feelings can't be trusted. 

She's so glad she persisted in her rejection because here she is alone again. Like she always will be. It's just how the world works.

"Bell!" 

The jumps, her heart stuck in her throat. She turns around sharply and sees Maggie and Erika walking up to her. She's so surprised to see them that she doesn't move an inch.