Welcome summer

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️

Hello everyone ! I wrote this a couple years ago and recently decided to combine this book and book 4 together so it's easier to find ❤️ this note is mostly for ogs but new readers welcome ! And enjoyy

Mia's POV

It is now summer time, junior year is finally over , so thankful for that by the way , a lot has happened this past school year and I'm ready for summer. So that being said, let me get you up to speed .

Jenna has been practicing with James with her new bow and arrow, after she seen me get carried away by Vicious she doesn't wanna feel defenseless ever again , they are such a cute couple.

They finally kissed by the way . She also has a job .
Jake has been hanging around damon a lot .

I guess they are catching up on lost time , I love that they are friends again .

He's been sleeping with random girls so I've heard , I feel bad for Hannah , she deserves better.

Speaking of Hannah , she's been taking fashion classes with haily , they have gotten closer , and Alexa has been doing the usual , fighting crime with the shadow.

Hale has been helping Sarah with her tech magic , getting better as the days go by , soon she'll be as talented as hale .

Damon has been working with vicious to get his business going , I have no idea what kind of business yet, but I'm hoping it's something legal , they have this love / hate relationship .

And then there's me , I have been hanging with Damon of course, me and Vicious's friendship is ..let's just say there is none at the moment .

Knowing he knew about the sacrifice disappointments me too much and besides , Damon won't let me near him anyway. I have also got a job , speaking of job..

I drop the trey of waters as my coworker bumps into me .

" watch where your going newbie." She says glaring at me . I look at her as she walks away , I bend down and pick up the cups and put them back on the trey .

" don't worry about her , she's just jealous the boss likes you better." I hear Jenna say ,

I look up at her and laugh , she grabs my hand and helps me up . " it's not my fault I'm so charming " I joke , we head to the back room and I put the cups in the sink thankfully they didn't break .

" Mia, table 9." I hear behind me , I sigh and walk out , I go to the table opening my notepad .

" welcome to lovely's how ca-" as I go to finish my sentence my eyes slightly widen .

" hello princess." he says looking up at me with adoration.

" Damon what are you doing here ?" I ask him slightly laughing , he sits up and gently grabs my hand .

" I wanted to see you." he says , obviously I thought to myself. " not while I'm working damon." I tell him .

" why ? Am I that much of a distraction?" He says lowly , he gently bites his bottom lip and stares me up and down , I take breath in .

" stop doing that. " I say quietly, he keeps his eyes on me as he slowly stands up , he walks closer and I shiver under his look .

" your mine princess, and I'll look at you if I please too , understand?" He says , not being able to think straight I nod.

He smirks at my response and walks towards the door , he turns to look back at me ,

" I'll see you when you get out , prepare yourself." he then walks out , what did he mean by that ? I smile to myself as I can only imagine what he means .