One step ahead

PLEASE vote and comment 😔❤️

Mia's POV

" I need a pedicure " Hannah says sighing , I laughed and Jenna rolled her eyes.

" we have bigger things to worry about" Jenna says , I look at Jenna with a pointed look.

" what do we have to worry about ?" Hannah says , I glare at Jenna at she chuckles , Hannah still doesn't know about the shadow , I feel bad for keeping this secret, but it keeps her safe .

" about work , it's a little stressful you know " I tell her , she shrugs and goes on her phone ,

" how's you and Jake ?" Jenna asks smirking , I look at them confused .

" wait you and Jake are a thing ?" I ask Hannah , she looks at Jenna then at me .

" not really , kind of ?" She says in a nervous look , I continue to look at her then smile .

" finally " I say , Hannah smiles nervously.

" your not mad right ?" She asks me , I immediately shake my head no . I'm in love with Damon , I don't care about any other guy.

" of course not Hannah , I want you to be happy , and if he makes you happy then so be it " she smiles and gives me a hug , I smile and I hug back .

" wait don't forget me " I hear Jenna say , she joins in the hug and we all laugh ,

I love them .

Alexa's POV

I walk into haily's room , I see her in her closet grabbing some clothes.

" hey babe " i say hey closing the door and I enter more in the room.

" so I need to talk to you " I say to her , she looks at me with a suspicious look.

" okay?" She says , she goes to sit on the bed and I join her .

" I think it's best if we don't see each other for a couple of days , I already put you in danger enough , I think you should stay with Mia for a little while " I explain to her, she looks at me and sighs .

" Alexa I don't care if I'm in danger , as long as I'm with you " I gently caress my hand on her face .

" but I do haily, you'll be safe with Mia I promise " she closes her eyes and nods ,

" okay , I'll go stay with her " I give her a small smile and Lean in for a kiss , her lips meet mine and we pull away after a minute.

" I love you haily" she smiles and holds my hand ,

" I love you too "

Jake's POV

I'm currently with Damon and James at the shadow hideout,

" okay so we know Anna has this group of men who are out to get us , the problem is how did she get them and what's her next move?" I ask them , Damon sits at his desk and thinks for a moment ,

" if I see them maybe I could recognize them , we need to lure them out." he says, my eyes slightly widen.

" okay last time I checked they beat Alexa and she's really strong " I tell him. Now I always wanna help , but I definitely don't want to get my ass kicked .

" they didn't beat Mia. " Damon points out, I look at him and my eyes widen.

" your right , is Mia stronger then Alexa ?" I ask,