Just a game.

Jenna's POV

" how was your family time with Sarah?"I ask Jame's as he lays on the bed with me,

" it was good, I saw Vicious ." my eyes slightly widen , I haven't heard from him in awhile .

" really ?" He nods and I continue to stare at him , he smiles and caresses my cheek. I immediately blush ,

" I love you. " I hear him whisper, I immediately sit up and so does he .

" I-I'm sorry I didn't mean t-" I put my finger on his plump lips ,

" I love you too. " I say and he continues to stare at me and he smiles. I lean in and kiss him with passion and love , he puts his hands on my waist and lays me down .

" I think I'm ready. " I say to him , he looks at me for a Moment.

⚠️MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

" are you sure ?" He asks , I nod and he leans down to kiss me , he slowly takes my pants off as he stares at me. The sexual tension grows more as he stares down at me , he then takes my shirt off and I'm left with my bra and underwear on.

As he straddles in between my legs and I grab onto his broad shoulders , he grabs on to my underwear and looks at me, I nod and he slowly pulls them down .

" are you sure ?" He asks , I nod and he gives me a small smile . He uses his hand to direct his shaft at my opening .

He enters me slowly and all I can do is squeeze my eyes shut ,

" does it hurt ?" He asks in a panic voice, making sure I'm okay .

" no , no it just feels , new ." I say with a chuckle, he thrusts out and I hold in a moan.

" you can let it out sweetheart." he whispers , I let out a breath and nod . He goes in and out of me until it no longer hurts and all I feel is pleasure , I moan and hold onto his broad shoulders,

" there's so many things I want to do to you , but I'll wait until your more comfortable." He says , I can see the pleasure in his eyes and he pulls in and out of me, I moan more loud as he begins to thrust faster .

" tell me if it's too much okay?" He assures me, I nod and his lips meet mine, he kisses me and I feel his body Vibrate as a groan escapees his lips , that's so hot .

after we're done we let sleep take over .
I finally lost my virginity I thought to myself,

When should I tell Mia ?

Mia's POV

We check every room for my fathers sword and see nothing .

" Mia ." I turn and run to damon , he's standing in front of a door , he looks at me then inside the room .

" we didn't check this one. " he mutters, I take a breath and walk forward, I open the door and my eyes widen .

" that's my father's sword. " I whisper, I slowly walk forward until I'm in front of it , it's in a glass container.

" how did she get this ?" I say between my tears ,

" my father must've gave it to her , he knew it would be the thing that saved her life ." he says , I open the container and take the sword , I grip it in my hands , I remember seeing my father practice with it , I was born to use this .

" let's go princess. " he says as he caresses my cheek , I nod and I tuck the sword in my sword sheath , we walk out hand in hand and thoughts running through my head .

Damon's POV

As we're walking to the car she is silent , I could see she has dozens of questions with so little answers .