The end..or not.

Mia's POV

Today is the last day of summer , so me and the group are going to a beach party today.

" Mia ." I look to see my mom at the door , I smile and she walks in ,

" how can I help you mom ?" I say smiling as we sit on my bed ,

" I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you , you got a job, saved money, you're happier, and your starting the 11th grade tomorrow. I'm so proud of you , and so would your father ." I smile as she says that.

I'm a 17 year old who lost her father. I was sad , until I moved here. Who is now in a gang , I changed so much , and I think my father would be proud of me .

" thanks mom , I love you. " she pulls me in for a hug .

" tè amo ." She says ,

When am I gonna tell her the truth?

Damon's POV

I enter the room and see Vicious looking at a picture of jean. I lean against the doorframe as I watch him for a moment.

" I miss her too man. " he looks back and sees me , he puts the picture on the desk .

" I think she would grow to love Mia , how badass she is now would amaze her. " I chuckle as he says that , I could definitely agree with him on that.

" what are we gonna do with Jessica?" I ask him ,

" I'll look after her, besides she's just a 17 year old innocent girl , she means no harm , I don't get how she's Anna's sister. " I nod in agreement, she's nothing like Anna.

She was forced to be the bad guy , but me and everyone decided to give her a chance .

" you coming to the party ?" I ask Vicious,

" yeah ." I nod and we head downstairs, I can see a relationship processing.

Jessica's POV

I'm walking around the garden and gently touch the roses ,

" beautiful isn't it ?" I turn to see Vicious,

" yeah , they are , this whole house is amazing, thank you for bringing me here. " I tell him , he nods and walks closer.

" tell me your story. " he says , I sigh and we continue to walk down the beautiful trail.

" after your father contacted Anna I was forced to come with her , I didn't want to be apart of her antics but , she'd hurt me if I didn't , I had a crush on Jake at the time-" as I say that he cuts me off .

" your found of Jake ?" He asks me , I chuckle and shake my head.

" I did , not anymore, it was a little crush. " he nods and keeps quiet, I continue on.

" anyway , I never liked what she did , and she scared me , I had to do what was right , she was never gonna stop. " we stop and face each other ,

" I'm sorry." he says , I give a faint smile, this wasn't his doing at all . It was all Anna who made my life miserable.

" it's not your fault. " I look up at him and he's looking at me still ,

" let's go , we're going to a beach party. " he says , I say okay and we head inside, he's so handsome I thought to myself, oh please I thought , he'd never look at you twice .

Mia's POV

I head over to Damon's and as I'm driving there I think of him , this past year has been amazing because of him.