It's over

Damon's POV

As I text Mia to come outside I hear something behind me. I turn around and as I do a needle is struck into my neck , I groan in pain, I sway back as I lose consciousness. I grow angry as I see Anna smirking up at me .

" sleep well, my king. " I drop down to one knee and fall on my back ,

Darkness consumes me.

~
I slowly open my eyes and as I do I look around, where the hell am I ? I realized I'm tied up in a wooden chair , the door then opens and I squint my eyes from the bright light .

" hello handsome ." Anna says approaching me , Jessica is hiding behind her .

" what do you want now. " I mutter , she chuckles and shakes her head .

" your father sent me to kill Mia , I was going too yes , but then I realized if I kill her , you won't give me the slightest chance . So , I thought me sparing her life would make you realize I love you, but ..you still act the same , so why keep Mia alive then hm?" My eyes then widen as she says that , I glare at her.

" you know Mia is gonna kill you right? After she finds out you have me captive." she smiles as I say that , she walks up to me and straddles my lap , I try my best to move away from her , she aggressively guides my face to hers .

" what if I already have her ?" I look at her with confusion , I realize after they took me Mia must've came out , they have her.

" if you hurt her , I swear I'll kill you. " she licks my neck and I growl in anger .

" don't make threats , I'll let her go ..if you fuck me , like you used too baby. " she says purring in my ear ,
all I want to do is put a bullet in between her eyes .

" no." I plainly say , she looks at me with anger .

" fine , guess my men are going to fuck Mia so hard she'll wish she was dead. " she gets up and walks to the door.

" if you hurt her I will kill all of you !" I scream in anger , she smirks and opens the door .

" I'll bring her to you after she's half dead. " she walks out and Jessica follows ,

" ANNA ! GET BACK HERE ! " I scream ,
I have to find a way out , the door then opens again , Jessica enters and runs to me .

" I'll get your people to save you guys , I promise. " she says , is she being serious? Why would she want to help me ? She's Anna's sister .

" why would you help me ?" I ask her in confusion,

" because, that's not my sister , not the one I knew. " she stands and runs back out the room ,

I hope she's telling the truth.

Mia's POV

My eyes flutter open and I sit up from the bed , who's bed am in ? As I go to stand up my arms are tied again the bed set .

" what the hell ?" I mutter to myself , the door then opens , Anna walks in and anger takes over me .

" you Bitch ." I harshly say to her , she sarcastically gasps as I say that . She really is a bitch.

" I didn't know the princess used that kind of language." she says as she sits on the bed .

" let's make a deal shall we ?" She says with her evil smirk .

Vicious POV

I'm currently at the grill with James , weird I know, but I kind of don't mind his company,