Nice

Damon's POV

I woke up all of a sudden to shouting , I sit up and continue to listen .

" help !" I hear the person say , I immediately get up and run out my bed room , I rush downstairs to see haily holding up Alexa , she has a bruise around her neck and a bloody nose and anger immediately fills me .

" who did this ."

Mia's POV

" mom I told you I'm doing good " I say with a chuckle , my mom is still out of town for her business trip. I really miss her .

" I know honey I just miss you " She says , I smile immediately. " I miss you too "  I can't wait for her to come back but I know she's having a blast working and also vacationing.

" I'll be home soon I love you " I say bye and hang up , not without saying I love you back though .

" who was that ?" I look up to see Jenna tying up her hair with her blue scrunchy .

" oh it was my mom , ready for work ?" I ask Jenna , she fake pouts and I laugh .

" no , I hate it there , but I have to make money some how " I nod in agreement and we walk downstairs, I see Jake and Hannah In the kitchen eating cereal.

" hey guys , how'd you sleep ?" Hannah asked , I sat down and so did Jenna.

" good how about you guys ?" I ask them , they said good and I nod , I slept good because of my dream of Damon..

" well we have to go , see you guys later" they say bye and we walk out , I get in Jenna's car and we go to work .

~

We walk in to lovely's and go to the back to put on our aprons .

" you guys were almost late , try to be a little more faster " I look to see no other than Avery , I roll my eyes and ignore her.

" what a bitch " I hear Jenna say , I hold in a laugh and shake my head , as I head out I see haily walk in.

" hey haily what's up ?" I see her with tears coming down her face , I give a concerned looked and she speaks.

" Alexa and I got attacked at the parking lot last night and Damon told me I shouldn't be with them because it's too risky and I didn't know where else to go and Hannah said you were working so I came here and i-I'm sorry for bothering you "

She finishes and looks down , I put my hands on either side of her face .

" hey hey there's no need to say sorry , you can always come to me , today you can watch me work and get yelled at , I won't leave your side " I tell her , she smiles and I pull her in for a hug , she wraps her arms around me for a moment until we pull away .

" so tell me what happened."

Damon's POV

I run my hands through my hair and look at Alexa, she looks better than before .

" tell me what happened " I tell her , she looks at me and sighs ,

" it was Anna , she wanted to send you a message , I guess her bringing those men to kill me was the message "

" why wouldn't she come after me ?" I ask my self aloud , she chuckles and I look at her . I raise my eyebrows wondering why she chuckled.

" she wants you back damon , she's doing this so you could get back with her , isn't it obvious?" I get up and pace back and forth.

" so what she's just gonna go after everyone I love ?" I ask her , she nods slowly, I close my eyes in frustration . I will kill her before she hurts anyone else .