Just the beginning

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE ❤️😣

Mia's POV

My eyes slightly open , I close them again from the light .

" Mia ." I hear a faint voice , I slowly open them again and I see damon and Vicious looking down at me with a worried and happy look .

" am I in heaven ?" I say, I hear Vicious chuckle and Damon smiles at me .

" no , you're okay. " he quietly says , I look around and I'm in the hospital.

" what happened ?" As I asked that question I see Damon's face become angry, Vicious looks at damon then at me.

"we'll explain when you're all better. " I nod and Vicious looks at damon . What was going on ? They were acting weird .

"a word please?" He says , Damon looks at him then nods.

" I'll be right back okay ?" He says kissing my forehead, they leave at the room and I close my eyes wanting sleep to take over .

Haily's POV

I watch as Mia goes to sleep, I sigh and put my hand on the glass window as I watch her .

"why don't you go in ?" Hale asks , I look at him and sigh .

" I can't. " I say as I shake my head, he looks at me confused.

" why not that's one of your closest friends?" I look at him with tears in my eyes , he gets this concerned look on his face .

"I feel so guilty, if I was to walk faster none of this would have happened." I say letting my tears fall , he shakes his head and pulls me in for a hug .

"this is not your fault haily , this is Anna's doing , don't you blame yourself or feel guilty okay ?" I smile and nod my head , we pull away and he smiles at me .

" let's go grab a coffee and after we could go in." I nod in agreement and we go to the cafe .

Mia's POV

The door opens and Jenna , Hannah and Jake walk in ,

" Mia you're awake. " Jenna happily says , I smile and they surround the bed .

" how are you feeling ?" Jake asks me , I slightly sit up as I get more comfortable.

" I'm good , how are you guys ?" Hannah looks at me in disbelief.

" you're really asking that question?" I chuckle and shake my head. 

" sorry, a habit. " Hannah smiles and I feel Jenna softly grabs my hand , I look up at her and smile .

"we were so worried about you ." she says , I could hear the saddness in her voice .

" I'm okay guys , I promise." she nods and hugs me gently , not wanting to hurt me .

"can I talk to her for a moment ?" I look behind Hannah to see Alexa at the door,

" yeah of course, we'll be in the waiting room ." Jake says , I smile and nod , Hannah and Jake walk out while Alexa and Jenna stay .

" how are you feeling ?" Alexa asks , I know she's angry about what happened. They hurt haily , me , at one point her . I know she wants revenge.

" I've been better , but I'm okay ." she nods and gives a small smile .

" Mia I hate to ask you this but...do you remember what happened?" She says , I look at her with a blank face , seeing if could go Into detail.

" I-I don't really remember ." I say quietly, it's a big blur for me right now. Which was kind of frustrating.

" I do." I look behind Alexa to see haily walking in , she walks up to the bed and stands beside me.

" I was walking to your house and I seen you walk off your porch and you smiled at me, as you did I seen someone walk behind you , instead of running I stopped ..I was paralyzed and scared for a moment. I finally screamed out watch out but it was too late , it's my fault you're here. " she says with a tear rolling down her face. I shake my head No and grab her hand gently.

" this is none of your fault haily , please don't think that okay, and I'm not mad at you or anything ." I say in a reassuring voice , she smiles and we hug each other .

" we need to seek revenge ." Alexa says in a angry tone. I was honestly waiting for her to say that , it was written all over her face.

" what we need to do is make a plan , we can't go in blind anymore." Jenna says , I look at her and nod ,

" she's right , don't let the anger consume you." I tell Alexa , she looks at me and sighs .

" why do you always have to be right. " she mutters ,I chuckle and so does haily .

This is just the beginning .

Damon's POV

Me and Vicious go to the parking lot , I run my hand through my midnight black hair .

" why did Anna have to do this ? " I say in a angry and confused tone ,

" because she's trying to get Mia out the picture Damon, don't you see that ? She wants you for herself, this is only the beginning ." Vicious explains, I look at him then shake my head .

" what am I gonna do ? We don't know who she works for , and who's working for her we don't know who to trust , Mia is in danger because of me ." I say shaking my head , Vicious looks at me.

" what are you gonna do ?" Vicious asks me , I sigh and shake my head,

" what I have to do ."

Hannah's POV

As I walk with Jake to the car I see him look around like he's looking out for someone.

" are you okay ?" I ask him. He quickly looks at me and gives me a non convincing laugh.

" oh yeah I'm fine , why ?" I look him up and down while squinting my eyes , he seems off .

" you look a little bit off , everything okay ?" I ask him , he smiles and nods his head as he stands in front of me.

" yes everything is fine " as he says that he leans in for a kiss and I kiss him immediately, I'm never gonna get enough of him kissing me , he pulls away and I smile up at him ,

" you have no idea how happy you make me " he says quietly almost to himself,

" I couldn't agree more " he smiles and we walk to the car ,

I think I'm inlove with him , I say to myself,
Oh boy.

That's it for this chapter! What did you guys think? Are Hannah and Jake a good match ?

What is Damon's next plan ?

Will Alexa make a revenge plan ?

See you next chapter!❤️