Right man

Mia's POV

" okay then what happened?" Jenna asks as she gets soda from the fridge , we are currently in my kitchen with Hannah , Jenna , haily and me .

" Damon told us to leave and we haven't heard anything since ." I explain to her , her eyes slightly widen .

" what do you think happened?" Haily asks , I shrug and eat some Doritos. I have no clue where Damon and vicious are , hopefully I'll see them soon.

" I can tell you what happened, I'm pretty sure they killed the damn guy. " Jenna says as she drinks sprite , I look at her with confusion.

" why would you think that ?" I ask her , she looks at me and raises her eyebrows.

" because the guy touched you , talked to you. The rose brothers are obsessed with you, any guy you come in contact with dies ." she says , that's not true , is it ? I keep quiet and stuff my face with snacks. A minute later I hear Keys fluttering.

" she's here, hurry hide ." I tell the girls , we hide behind the couches and some of us behind the table. She then walks in ,

" welcome back !" We say sync , my mom then smiles excitedly .

" girls you shouldn't have. " She says , I run to her and hug her tightly .

" welcome back mom " I say with tears in my eyes ,

" I missed you too mijà" she kisses my cheek and wipes my tears .

I missed her so much.

Damon's POV

As I make my way to my original spot at the bar I notice someone sitting there already I approach them and they turn around.

" hey little brother. " Vicious says smirking , I roll my eyes and sit down .

" what are you doing here ." I say bluntly as I greet the only bartender I like Keith .

" what's going on boys ?" He says as he pours us a drink ,

" nothing to special, right damon ?" Vicious says looking at me , I shrug and take a sip of my drink .

" you know for brothers, I'd thought you'd be closer." Keith says looking between the two of us ,

" well when your brother is in love with your girl, it's kind of hard too " I say glaring at Vicious, his eyes widen a little as I say that .

" I am not in love with Mia. " he snaps back , why is he lying I thought to myself.

" ah so that's the special girls name. " Keith says , I look at him and sigh ,

" more special to me than you'd ever imagine. " Vicious looks at me as I say that , I see guilt in his eyes , he takes his drink and takes a sip of it .

" my advice to you guys is be the right man for her , I don't know which one she loves , but if you see she's happy with one of you , let her be happy . I'm sure she hates seeing you guys argue. " he says , I look at Vicious and he sighs , Keith chuckles and wipes down the counters .

" what did you do with the body? " I say quietly to Vicious, he smirks and shrugs .

*Flashback *

No one's POV

As Mia and Hannah leave the room Vicious and Damon look at the man in front of them .

" what do you know about my father? " Damon asks , the guy shakes in fear , he heard what they do to guys who touch Mia , and who are involved with there father's antics .