Here we go

Please VOTE and COMMENT 🥺❤️

Mia's POV

My eyes flutter open as I look around my bedroom, I get up and I smell something delicious coming from downstairs.

I walk downstairs and to the kitchen, a smile creeps up my lips as I see Vicious in the kitchen cooking breakfast, as if he knows I'm watching him he looks back and sees me .

" the princess is awake. " I smile and walk towards him , I sit on the chair closets to him and he leans against the counter,

" how'd you sleep ?" He asks me ,

" good , how about you ?" He looks at me with a smirk .

" since it was next to you , great ." I look at him with confusion,

" you slept with me the entire night ?" I ask him , he takes the pancakes off the stove and onto a plate ,

" of course I did , why would I leave you ?" I look at him with adoration, he really slept with me all night ? Even when I was a crying mess .

" thank you ." I quietly say , he puts a plate of pancakes in front of me with a glass of orange juice.

" anything for you princess. " my eyes slightly widen , I immediately think of damon , he would always say that to me .

" are you okay ? Did I say something wrong?" He says as he puts his hand gently on my left cheek ,

" no no , I'm fine ." I say as I smile up at him , he reminds me of damon so much , after all they are brothers ..

" I have to head out for some business, I'll be back soon ." He tells me as he grabs his keys from the kitchen counter .

" wait your coming back ?" I say , he stops from walking and turns around to face me ,

" of course , why wouldn't I ? It's fun being around you ." he says with a smirk , I playfully roll my eyes , and walks to the front door and leaves .

Jake's POV

Me , damon and James are currently at a abounded building, hale got a location on Anna so we went to check it out .

" are you sure this is the place ?" James said looking around skeptical,

" yes you punk , now let's keep moving." I say as I look at him smirking , he sticks up the middle finger and I chuckle.

" enough joking around , stay focused ." Damon says , as I look at him he looks exhausted, seems like he hasn't had any rest ,

" what was that ?" James says , me and damon look at each other and then at James ,

" what noise ?" I ask , I then look forward as I hear something moving in the darkness.

" oh , that noise. " Damon mutters , us three quickly move to the noise , we look around and see nothing ,

" that's weird. " I say as I continue to look around,

" Jake. " I hear my name being called , but it wasn't James or Damon , I turn to see Jessica.

" Jessica? What are you doing here ?" I ask her ,

" Hannah is in trouble. " she says , my eyes slightly widen . I get a pain in my chest as she says that , i remember when Mia got taken, if something happened to Hannah I'd really lose it.

" what ? What do you mean ?" I quickly ask her ,

" Anna is going after her , she's at the grill with Mia and Jenna, you have to hurry. " as Jessica says that damon and James run to the car .