I am capable

Mia's POV

I continue punching the punching bag before I give it a hard kick . I let out a huff of frustration.

" looks like someone is full with energy." I look to my right and see Vicious walking down my basement stairs .

" I couldn't sleep last night. " as I said that I throw another punch.

" was it because I wasn't there?" He says with a smirk , I roll my eyes and hold the punching bag still to stop it from swinging back and forth , as I go to walk away Vicious pulls me back into his chest.

I feel his hand squeeze my waist while the other hand wraps my arm around my stomach ,
" where are you going princess ?" he whispers into my ear ,

" vicious .." I say quietly as I close my eyes , he lets go of me and walks in front of me .

" open your eyes. " he says , I slowly open my eyes to see his dark ones staring into mine ,

" ask me what I want. " he says in a stern voice , I continue to stare at him for a moment .

" what do you want.." I whisper, he caresses my cheek and walks closer to me.

" I want you princess. " apart of me wants to give in..but I can't do that to Damon . He gently kisses my cheek, I let out a shaky breath as he goes down to my neck.

He places kisses on my jawline and goes down to my neck , I let out a quiet moan as he does . And just like that my senses came back.

" nothing can happen between us , I can't do that to damon. I'm sorry." I explain to him pulling away. he looks at me for a minute and slowly nods ,

" I understand. "  I give him a small smile before I go upstairs to take a shower .

" I'll be at my house if you need me ." he says as he follows me upstairs, he goes through the front door and I let out a deep breath.

Damon's POV

" okay we need to come up with a plan ." I tell everyone , we are currently at the shadow hideout , Jenna , Jake , James, Hale , Alexa , Sarah and haily are all here ,

" where's Mia ?" Jenna asks .

" Mia is not going to be apart of this , I want her out of it to keep her safe. " she nods in understanding and I continue on .

" we know where there new station is , they have 24 hours to relocate that gives us a chance to strike." I explain to them , I look at the map on the table as we circle around the table .

" when should we do it ?" James asks , I look at him for moment and think .

" definitely tonight."

Mia's POV

" no one is answering there phone ." I say as I try calling Jenna again .

" you know you guys are in a gang right ? They're probably busy ." Hannah says as she eats another chip , we are currently in my living room watching avengers .

" see that's who you are ." I hear Hannah say , I look at the screen to see black widow , I chuckle and shake my head.

" your a younger , brown haired version of her. " she says , when I go on missions I wear this all black uniform, just like black widow does I guess.

" I'm gonna try to call Alexa again ." I say out loud ,

" I'll try Jake. " she says ,

Where are you guys ?