What's your problem ?

Vicious POV

As I enter my house I go to my room, I take off my shoes and lay on my bed , I look up at the ceiling and start to think, how I got the chance to touch Mia with out telling me to get off.

I start to think about the past , and how good it was. me , Damon , and jean . As I start to think of her I get this rush of sadness and anger .

"It should've been me." i say to myself , I was supposed to protect her , she was my little sister, but now she's gone . I'll never forgive myself.

Jake's POV

I get a knock on my door , i get up from the living room couch and go to open it , I open it to see Jenna and Hannah .

"Hey guys." they smile and walk in , I close the door behind them .

"Hey jackass what are you up too ?" Jenna asks me ,
I roll my eyes playfully at her nickname for me.

" I was getting everything set up." I tell her , tonight is movie night with the same people we've been slick it with for months , it's something we made up when we met Mia .

" I love movie night , wait where's Mia ?" Hannah asks , I shrug and Jenna pulls out her phone .

" she texted me she's on our way , let's get the snacks on the table while we wait for her." Jenna says , I nod in agreement and we go to the kitchen to get the snacks ,

Mia's POV

I put my pajamas in my packing bag , me , Jenna , Hannah and Jake have a sleepover movie night every month and since it's the first month of February today .

I put my bag over my shoulder and head downstairs, my mom is out of Town for a business trip , so I'm all alone . As I go to the front door I open it and gasp .

"Damon what are you doing?" I say still a little stunned , he stalks towards me and I instantly back up , he closes and locks the front door .

" w-what are you doing ? I have to go." I tell him , he shakes his head no , what does he mean no ?

" you're not going anywhere princess." he says lowly , I take a breath, I scan his face and I could tell he's angry. He must of not forgotten what Anna said , I sigh .

" I'm going." I tell him, I walk past him and as I open the door he slams it shut, I shriek in surprise, I slowly turn towards him and he just stares at me ,

" what's your problem ?!" I yell , I put my bag off my shoulder and he smirks , before I know it he puts me over his shoulder, i yelp and he takes me upstairs.

" let me down I have to go!" I yell as I try to get out of his grip , he then smacks my ass .

" what the hell !?" I say to him , we enter my room and I hear my bedroom door lock .

" let me go !" I say in a aggravated voice , he then puts me on my bed , he gets on top of me .

" Like I said princess, you're not going anywhere " he says in a serious tone , I take quick breaths .

" what do you want ?" I say quietly.

" I wanna know why Vicious was here. " he says in a stern voice,

" I-I don't know he just appeared in my room, I didn't know he was coming. " everything I just said was the honest truth, I couldn't tell him why he decided to show up that late. What was going through his mind?

" what did he say to you ?" He asked me , I sighed not wanting to tell him .

" nothing important , just stupid stuff. " he examined my face , he smirks and shakes his head .