How could you ?

Damon's POV

It's been a week since the incident happened and Mia has gotten better , I had to think long and hard for my next move , but it's what's best. She can't be in danger no longer.

" hey ." I turn around to see Mia smiling at me , i see the cast around her waist because of the stitches and I feel angry and sad .

" you okay ?" I notice she's right in front of me now .

" yeah,I'm okay princess ." she smiles and nods , she wraps her arms around me and I do the same .

" I love you damon." she whispers , I smile at her words. Everytime she tells me she loves me my life is complete.

" I love you Mia. "

How am I gonna tell her this ?

20 hours ago

No one's POV

" next thing that's gonna happen is her getting killed." Vicious says in a angry voice , I look at him and shake my head no . That can't be an outcome at all .

" that's not an option. " Damon tells him In a stern voice. " you need to let her go." vicious says , as he says that Damon slams his hand on his work desk .

" no !" he yells out , vicious looks at him for a moment and sighs .

" besides, she won't let me go that easily." Damon says ,

" So do something that makes sure she leaves you. " Vicious says to him , Damon feels a ton of hurt and devastation , but in order to protect her he needs to let her go.

Damon looks at Vicious, " what's Anna's number?"

Jenna's POV

" good job sweetheart ." I hear James say as I make a bullseye with my bow and arrow,

" thanks babe ." I put down the bow and arrow and grab a water , we're currently at James house since he has a huge backyard .

" Jenna. " I turn around to see Mia , I smile and walk to her .

" hey bestie what's up?" I ask her , she looks at me then James , I understand what she's trying to say so I look at James as well ,

" could you give us a moment ?" I ask him , he chuckles and nods ,

" call me if you guys need anything ." he says as he walks in the house, I gently grab Mia's hand and bring her to the picnic table, we sit and I look at her .

" okay talk to me , what's wrong ? You seem a little off ." I tell her , she sighs before speaking .

" something is wrong with Damon , he seems distant , ever since the incident, did I do something wrong ? What if he doesn't want me anymore because I'm not strong enough." I look at her In disbelief and I gently grab her hand .

" But you are strong enough Mia , hell way stronger than me ." she laughs at my comment ,

"Thanks Jen, always making me smile."we get up and give each other hug , as we did her phone buzzes .

" who is it ?" I ask her , she looks at the message ,

" it's vicious , he needs to talk to me." She says ,

Oh boy .

Jake's POV

I walk out of the gym and head to my car ,
" hey jake ." I turn to see Jessica and my eyes slightly widen ,