Let's talk

Mia's POV

As I wake up I look behind me to see damon gone , I wonder where he went , I get up and walk to the bathroom and get in the shower to start my day ,

~

I head downstairs to see Jenna in the kitchen,
" hey Jenna , how'd you sleep ?" She turns and smirks at me.

" how did you?" She asks raising her eyebrows, I roll my eyes and chuckle.

" where is everyone ?" I ask her , she drinks her coffee then looks at me.

" Alexa and haily went shopping , hale and Sarah went to the arcade , Jake , Damon and James went somewhere i don't know they didn't tell me." I tilt my head to the side , that's weird , Damon would've told me when they are going.

unless it's somewhere he doesn't want me knowing about , Where are you damon ?

Damon's POV

" so are you guys back together?" Jake asks , I sit back in my seat ,

" I don't know, it would have to be her call ." I explain to him , Jake nods and I look at Jame's to be smirking .

" what's your problem. " I ask him, he chuckles and shakes his head ,

" I knew you guys would find your way back to each other ." he says , I chuckle and roll my eyes , my phone then rings , I answer the call.

" hello ?"  I say , I didn't even know who this number was.

" hello damon " as I hear her voice anger fills my blood .

" what do you want Anna ." I say , James eyes widen as I say her name , Jake immediately sits up in his seat , I hear her fake chuckle .

" what makes you think I want something?" She asks , I sigh in frustration as she says that. This bitch definitely has a death wish.

" enough with the bullshit." I say clenching my jaw , I couldn't stand hearing her voice any longer.

" I want to talk To Mia , just talk . " She says , I roll my eyes as she says that .

" no , goodbye Anna" I hang up as she tries to speak again .

" you gonna tell Mia about that ?" I hear James asks , I quickly look at him with a confused look.

" I should tell her ? " Jake laughs at my question I roll my eyes and look at James,

" yeah , welcome to a relationship, a girl talks to you , you tell her. " he says rolling his eyes ,

" I guess your right "  I tell him with a light smirk. 

This should be good .

Alexa's POV

As I get out of my car I walk towards the grill , as I walk in I look around and as I do I spot someone familiar.

" Jessica ." I mutter to myself, I walk towards her and sit next to her at the bar ,

" what's your agenda for Jake ?" I ask her , she looks taken back but then nervously laughs .

" w-what are you talking about?" She asks , I glare at her and she coughs nervously,

" stay away from him , my first and last warning. " as I say that I get up and walk away , I get to my car and get in .

" thanks. " I look and Jake is smiling at me , I smirk and shake my head ,

" you owe me one ."

Mia's POV

" does it hurt ?" Jenna asks , I continue to hit the punching bag as she asks what question.