17

"Do we have to. I mean we can just stay here and watch movies all day instead?" I propose. I don't want to go to school and Tony can tell I'm trying to stall. I woke up early to make a delicious breakfast for us and we just finished eating and are about to head out.

"Sorry Cass But school is important. And don't worry about first period. I have an idea." Tony says with a smirk causing me to laugh. During the passed two days of hanging out with Tony, I have become a lot more adventurous and confident. I mean who would've thought I Cassidy Rivers would be riding on the back of a motorcycle and skipping class. Also my attire is different. For the first time ever I'm wearing a red tube top, black ripped skinny jeans, and white converse to school. This is the most revealing outfit I've worn in my entire life. I even wore makeup and did my hair! And I liked it. Tony really has helped me a lot the passed two days and I don't know what I would do without him. I get on the back of the bike and out on the helmet. Once my arms are secure around Tony's waist, he drives away from my house and in the direction of the school.

Everyone stared as Tony turned into the school parking lot. I mean it makes sense. Everyone wants to know who this badass chick on the back of the new guys motorcycle is. Tony popped the kick stand of the bike and we both stood up with everyone in the school watching us intently. We both took off our helmets and carried them under our arms as we walked into the school. Everyone was whispering, pointing and staring at us like we were animals in the zoo. I even caught Asher, Brent and Noah amongst the crowd of confused students. Tony and I got to my locker and we out the helmets in there. I closed the locker door and turned to Tony who was leaning against the neighboring locker looking at me.

"So what's this big plan for first period?" I ask while playing with the hoop in my ear. Tony smirks and looks over my head before looking back at me.

"You'll see. Oh and also," he leans in closer to whisper something in my ear. "We have an audience." He looks back up at my face. I smile and roll my eyes at him trying hard not to look behind me because I knew who was there and I DON'T want to see them. We grab our bags and walk to my first period class. We took the long way that way I don't need to spend unnecessary time next to you know who. When we arrived outside the door I said goodbye to Tony when the bell rang. I took a deep breathe and walked into the classroom and to my seat with out making eye contact with anyone. I felt the boys eyes on me the entire time during attendance. Five minutes passed of Ms. Rafters calling out names when someone came into the door. I look up and see Tony standing there with a smile.

"Hello Mr. Erickson, can I help you?" Ms. Rafters asks politely.

"Mr. Welk needs to see Cassidy. He said it's urgent." Ms. Rafters nodded and went to her desk to write me a pass. Tony looked at me and winked causing me to chuckle under my breathe. I felt Asher's eyes burning into my back as I stood up and walked over to Tony who extended his hand out for me to take. I accepted his hand and he pulled me out of the classroom. Once we got a few classrooms away we stopped outside of a science room. I looked at Tony confused.

"I asked my teacher if I could bring you here to "tutor" me and he said sure." I shook my head at Tony while he opened the door to the classroom. I smiled to the teacher and we walked to the back of the classroom where he couldn't hear us talk.

"So how was attendance?"

"I could literally feel the judge mental stares from the boys the entire time. It was so hard for me to not even look at them but they need to know they fucked up. Big time." I explain earning a nod from Tony. We talked the rest of the period before we heard the bell ring.

Two periods later

Ugh I hate physics! One the teacher is a dick. Two it's right before lunch and in hungry. And three my ex lover boy sits in the desk next to me. At least we have a 2 foot distance from each other and I doubt he will even try to talk to me.

"Mr. Welk didn't really need to talk to you." I stand corrected. I continued to look forward while responding.

"Nope." I replied simply.

"Where'd you go."

"Not to Mr. Welk." I continue to say with a straight face and looking forward. Man this is getting difficult.

"No. I mean where did YOU go. The old you. Where did the happy Cassidy go?" I laugh

"The happy Cassidy left 4 years ago. When she was kidnapped, and raped, and abused, and watched her parents die right in front of her. Oh but you already knew all of that." I spit. To my luck the bell rang and I quickly left the room. I got right outside the door and saw Tony five feet away from me when I heard my name coming from behind me.

"I DIDN'T KNOW ALL THAT CASSIDY! I DIDN'T KNOW INTIL YOU TOLD ME!" I turn around to see Asher yelling at me from 3 feet away.

"It doesn't matter how long ago you found out, the problem is that you hid it from me and lied to me. DON'T TRY TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THE BAD PERSON HERE ASHER! I HAVE ENOUGH HATE COMING TOWARDS ME FROM MYSELF AND I DON'T NEED YOU OR ANYONE ELSE MAKING ME FEEL LIKE SHIT ANYMORE!" It happened. I snapped. Asher was about t9 respond when Tony stepped in between us, him facing Asher.

"Stay away from her Asher. You've done enough over the past four years to her. You know? I never thought that there could be someone so sick to be such a dick to such a beautiful girl. Turns out, I'm looking at him and I do not like what I see." Tony finishes then snaps around to face me. He looks down into my eyes and smiles.

"Lets go to lunch?"I nod and Tony grabs my hand and begins to walk away. I look over my shoulder to see Asher, Brent and Noah, the three boys I loved most in the world, staring at me like a child would at it's broken toy. Because that's what I am. Broken