29

"Come on Guys! Tell me where I'm going!" I beg Riley and Laila. Asher told them where he was taking me so they could get me ready.

"For the hundredth time Cassidy! We are NOT telling you!" I groan. I am not the biggest fan of surprises. But I trust Asher.

"Whatever."

"Great. I'm glad we agree. Now go out these on." Laila says as she hands me a new pair of panties and a bra. Along with a sparkly gold dress with a deep v-cut neckline. I look at them skeptically.

"Alright now what is going on?" They look at each other and look at me.

"Cassidy Cassidy Cassidy. When a guy is taking you out. You must be prepared to you know. Get some." Riley explains. I roll my eyes. Asher and I have talked about this before. I was never sure if I was ready because of when I was raped. Asher understood and told me that we can wait until I was ready. I recently told him that I Maybe was ready. I don't know! I mean I really love Asher and I know he would never hurt me so I think I'm ready.
"Sooooooo, you gonna get changed or not?" I roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom. I put on the clothes and walk back out.

"Wow." Laila gasps.
"Okay let's get your hair and makeup done." She says pulling me onto the vanity chair. Riley works on my makeup as Laila does my hair. My makeup was a simple pink cut crease with rose gold glitter and my hair was curled down and a few pieces were pulled back into clips. Once they both put on the finishing touches they handed me a mirror. I was surprised to see how nice I actually looked.

"Thank you guys so much." I say giving each of them a hug. As we pulled apart there was a knock on the door. Laila smiles and ran over to open it. She opened it a crack before turning around to face me.

"Cassidy, it's for you." I smiled and hugged each of them before opening the bedroom door. I swung it open to reveal Asher in a dress shirt and pants with a bouquet of Sun Flowers in his hands. I smile at him.

"These are for you m'lady." He says handing me the flowers. I thanked him and he linked out arms together. We walked down the stairs to find all of the boys standing there with tissues in their hands and filming us on their phones. I laughed as we reached the bottom and they all approached Asher.

"Alright young man, you keep good care of Cassidy here and you will keep both of your arms. Got it?" Tony asks with his arms crossed.

"Yes sir." Asher responds. He grabs my hand and walks me out of the house and to his car. He opens the passenger side door for me and I slide in. He drives to our location with one of his hands resting on my thigh and the other grasping the  wheel. We sat in a comfortable silence until we pulled into the parking lot of a fancy Italian Restaurant. Once we parked, Asher ran to my side of the car and opened the door for me. I thanked him and he extended his hand out to me. We walked into the restaurant and to the lady in the front desk.

"Reservation for Norman." Asher speaks. The lady nods and we follow her to a small table. Asher pulls out my chair as I sit down. He then goes over to his side and we look at the menus. The lady came and took our order leaving us alone. Asher looks at my face. I look at him confused.

"What?" I say with a slight laugh to my Tone.

"I'm just admiring how beautiful you are." He says. I feel my cheeks start to heat up and I place my hands over them. Asher reaches over and holds my hands over the table.
"Don't hide your face. It would be a shame if I weren't able to look at it." That just makes me blush even more but this time I can't cover my face. We begin talking about the most random stuff until our food came. We ate our meals and Asher paid once we finished. We walked out of the restaurant hand in hand to the car. Once we start3d driving we talked about how much fun it was. We arrived at the house and noticed a car missing. When we walked inside there was a note on the door that said 'dear love birds, we went to a midnight viewing of Aladdin. Hope you guys aren't mad because we got SUPER board without you two. We won't be home till 3 am. See you to tomorrow. Love, Riley.' Curse you Riley! I know what she's up to. I show Asher the note and he smirks before placing his hands on my hips.

"What a shame." He mumbles before kissing me. That kiss turned into a hardcore make out against the front door. He started getting a little handsy and started rubbing his hand up my thigh. Each circle became higher and high before he mumbled to me to jump. I did and I felt his strong arms wrap around my butt. He carried me up the stairs and into his bedroom. He placed me on the bed on my back before closing and locking the door and coming back over. He hovered on top of me and continued kissing my lips down to my neck. I let a soft moan slip from my lips and felt Asher smile against my neck before moving his lips back up to my lips. I kiss him back as my fingers tangle into his hair. I felt his hand run up my thigh and to my waist playing with the hem of my shirt before slipping his hand under my shirt and rested it on my chest. I did the same to his shirt before he detached our lips and ripped his off. Right after his shirt was on the floor he attached his lips back to mine. Eventually he ended up without his pants either and my dress was thrown across the room. Next was my bra which made me self conscious. At this time my hands are playing with the waist band of his boxers and he is playing with the lacing on my panties with his lips violently sucking my neck. I can tell he can't take it anymore when he pulls away from my neck and makes direct eye contact with me. I can tell that his eyes are asking me 'are you sure' and I nod. A smile covers this lips as he reaches over to the bedside table and grabs something I found out is a condom. Next thing I know my panties are off and it's happening. I realize in about ten minutes when we are laying down next to each other on Asher's bed that I had absolutely nothing to be scared about.