19

"Ok I admit it was a good movie." Riley and Laila convinced me to watch Titanic for the first time during our girls night.

"See I told you you would like it. Leonardo DiCaprio is the best which makes Titanic the best." We laugh at Riley's logic and continue talking about well whatever girls talk about. We were in the middle of deciding which High School Musical movie is the best when my door bell rang. We all looked at each other confused. I shrugged my shoulders and we all ran downstairs to the door. I opened the door expecting to see Tommy or so,etching but instead no one was there. We all walked outside a few feet and looked around. We were about to go back inside when something hit our backs making us wet. We turned around to see Tony, Peter and Luke all standing there with water balloons in their hands.

"Attack!" They yell and begin pelting us with the balloons. We scream and run around my front yard.

"Cass! Catch!" Riley yells. I look at her and she tosses me three water balloons. I thank her before running away from Tony who was chasing me around the yard. It was so weird feeling like this. So free. Three days ago I wouldn't have even left my house on a Friday night never mind have an all out water ballon war while cars were driving passed us. I looked over my shoulder and threw the balloons I had at Tony. He didn't seem fazed and kept chasing me. I ran as fast as I could.

"Ahhh!" I,screamed as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I was laughing loudly as Tony spun me around in circles. When he finally placed me down, I looked over and saw all of my friends on the floor laugh- crying and Tony and I joined them. After 3 minutes of gasping for air we were finally calmed down.

"Guys! Let's take a picture to remember this!" Laila says as she pulls out her phone. We all huddle in a group as she snaps away. We keep changing our faces and poses as she takes about 20 photos. We all alter on the grass talking before Peter came up with this great idea to recreate the dirty dancing lift. Him and Luke stood up and Peter went about 20 feet away and put out his arms signaling for Luke to run.

"Are you sure you Pete?"

"Cmon baby!" Peter screamed at Luke causing all of us to laugh. Suddenly Luke breaks into a sprint towards Peter. Once he's about a foot away he jumps into Peters arms. Sadly Peter is a weak little boy and Luke ended up face planting in the grass.

"You dick you said you had me!"

"It's not my fault your fat!"

"I'm not fat your weak!"

"No I'm not! Cass get your pretty little ass over here."  I laugh at their child ness and prepare myself for Peter to drop me too. Luke steps out of the way and signals for me to go. I think he can tell I'm nervous because he stands behind Oeter giving me a thumbs up. I laugh and become more confident now that I am sure SOMEONE will catch me. I begin running and I jump into Peters arms. I felt two hands on my hips and I never hit the ground. I look down to see Luke and Peter smiling at me. Peter lowers me to the crowd carefully.

"See I told you I'm not weak!"

"Yea Yeah, now that we got that straight can we please go inside? I'm freezing!" Laila says. We nod and I go up to the front door. I jiggle the door knob and it doesn't open.

"Frick." I locked us out.

"Wait Cass, is your window unlocked?" I shrug and we all walk over to the side of my house. I climb up the ladder and ouch my window open which thank god it was not locked. I climb in then signal for everyone else to come up. One by one I help everyone in. First Riley,p, followed by Laila, then Luke, then Peter, and Lastly Tony. I decide to be a little mean and give Tony a gentle nudge. I made sure it was actually gentle because I really don't want to see my best friend plummet to his death. He shakes his head and climbs in.

"Cassidy, Cassidy, Cassidy. You shouldn't have done that." Before I know it he slammed me down on window seat and tickles me like crazy. I was laughing so hard that I could barely breathe when thankfully he stopped and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Now let's go make some cookies!"  I laugh as everyone walks out of my room besides Tony. He is about to walk out when I pull him into a tight hug.

"Thank you Tone. Thank you for Everything." I whisper into his neck. We pull away.

"Anything for,you princess." He says before kissing my forehead again then walking out of my room. I chuckle and turn around to close my window. I was about to close the blinds when I made eye contact with the person who's eyes could see into my soul. God damn it! Why did my neighbor have to be him and why did our windows have to face each other? We stared at each other, frozen in place for a good 10 seconds until I broke away and closed my blinds. The last thing I saw on his face was worse than sadness. He looked lost. I feel bad for him. No! Don't feel bad. Im the one who lost the love of my life. He never really loved me.