001

"Jeongin, have you eaten today?" Felix questioned me, a concerned look on his face.

I nodded, lying slightly, as I walked into his house.

Felix is my best friend, has been since middle school.

"Are you lying?" He glared at me, leading me to his room.

"Not completely? I ate an apple before coming over here."

Felix sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Jeongin, you need to eat more. Should we go out for food?"

I shrugged, falling down onto his bed.

"Well, I'm hungry as well, and you did wake me up, so I vote we go eat breakfast." "Okay, Hyung."

Felix got dressed while I scrolled through Instagram, casually gawking over all of the men in my feed. I follow a lot of celebrities, but I also follow a lot of doms.

"Jeongin? You ready?" I nodded, getting up off his bed and following him to his living room.

"Ah, Jeongin! I didn't know you were here!" Mrs. Lee greeted me, engulfing me in a hug.

"Mm, Felix-Hyung and I were going to get breakfast." She smiled at us. "Well I think that's sweet. Don't over eat, okay?"

"We won't! Bye mom!" "Bye Mrs. Lee!"

I followed Felix to his car, plopping down into the passenger seat.

"Where do you want to eat, Jeongin?"

Shrugging, I looked over at him as he started his car, buckling up. "You pick."

He shook his head, turning to me. "You're the one who needs to eat breakfast, you choose. Plus, it's my treat, so I can't choose."

I whined, thinking of a place to eat. "I guess we could go to that café by the high school."

He smiled at me, nodding, "The café it is."

-

"So, have you had any luck in finding you a mans?" Felix wiggled his eyebrows as he shoved some food into his mouth.

Rolling my eyes, I shook my head, letting out a small sigh. "It's so hard to find one. Especially when I'm scared to show my real self to others."

I looked down at my plate, pushing my food around.

I really want to find a Daddy. I want someone to love me, to care for me. Someone to play with me and laugh with me, someone to go on dates with, have cliché dates with.

I want someone who loves me for me.

"You'll find someone soon, Jeongin. I promise." He smiled at me, giving me a reassuring smile.

Felix is the only person who knows that I'm a Little. Not even my other friends know.

But Felix doesn't judge me, he never has. He thinks it's adorable for some reason.

He's always taking care of me, being my caregiver when I need one, and he's always there for me.

I appreciate him so much. I don't know what I'd do without him, in all honesty. Probably be sad all the time.

"What about you? Have you found someone yet?"

A small blush rose to his cheeks as he looked away. "Oh my god! You have!"

"No I haven't...I just really like someone."

"Who???" "You can't tell anyone, got it?"

I nodded, propping my elbows on the table, resting my head in my hands.