017

I'm gonna need it? Chan leaned forward, pressing his lips against mine. I instantly melted into the kiss. His hand went to the back of my head to deepen the kiss while my hands went to his hair, tugging softly. This elicited a soft groan to escape from his lips, breaking the kiss momentarily. Chan rested his forehead against mine. "Remember, use your words, Baby Boy." He spoke softly, lovingly. I nodded, as I wrapped my legs around his waist, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Yes, Daddy."

Chan ghosted his lips over mine, teasing me. "You have no idea how badly I want to make you mine." He pressed a soft kiss to my lips. "Why don't you?" I questioned, tracing circles onto his chest. His eyes shifted to meet mine, "I don't want to hurt you." His eyes went soft, glistening with love and concern. I took my bottom lip between my teeth, looking down at my lap before letting my eyes drift back up to meet his gaze. We held eye contact for a good few minutes before I softly spoke, "Daddy..." "Yes, Baby Boy?" I gulped slightly, anxious but excited to speak. "I want you to make me feel good again." His eyes clouded over with lust, his hands gripping my hips subconsciously. "I don't know, Baby." I could tell that he was weary but that he also much liked the proposition.

I looked into his eyes, and the more my eyes plead to have him make me feel good again, the darker his got. "Are you sure about this, Baby?" I nodded, smiling softly, resting my hands on his shoulders. "I want you, Daddy. I need you. Please make me yours. Teach me how it feels to feel good." And it seems like that set something off inside Chan. The aura in the room changed, his grip tightening slightly on my hips, his eyes filling with hunger.

Chan pressed his lips to mine, the kiss filled with hunger and passion. Chan pushed me back onto the bed as he crawled on top of me, his hands roaming my body. I whined at his touch, only encouraging him to continue. He broke the kiss, trailing kisses down to my neck. He kissed along my jawline, making me squirm under him. As he made his way down my neck, his kisses got sloppier as he left open mouthed kisses down to my collarbone. He was trying to find that one spot that would have me come undone, but I was determined to not let him win. Soft moans left my lips as he continued attacking my skin.

Chan reached the spot right above my collarbone, eliciting a moan to escape from me. I could feel him smirk against my skin as he began to attack that patch of skin, leaving his mark. I bit my lip, trying to contain the sinful sounds that were so desperately trying to escape, but Chan didn't like that. "Baby boy, don't try to hold in those beautiful moans. I want to hear you." He nipped at my neck, causing me to yelp. "But...But what if Felix..." I was interrupted as Chan once again began leaving opened mouthed kisses along my collarbones, causing a moan to escape from my throat.

He finally sat up, his eyes admiring the work he had done to my skin. My breathing was uneven as I bit my lip, too engrossed in how Chan looked right now. His hair was slightly messed up as his chest rose and fell, his lips swollen from our heated make out session earlier. I whined softly just looking at him, feeling myself becoming more aroused just by seeing him in this state. "What's wrong, Baby boy?" Chan teased, running his hands down my sides until they rested on my waist. I shook my head slightly, adverting his gaze. Chan grabbed my face and turned it towards him, forcing me to look at him. "I asked you a question, Little one." God I love it when he's like this. There's just something about him being dominant over me that drives me insane. Chan growled as I still hadn't answered. A grin tugged at his lips as an idea came to mind.

"Little boys are supposed to behave. Do I need to remind you of your rules?" Chan spoke softly, hunger dripping off of every word. My bottom lip was placed between my teeth as I nodded, looking him in the eyes. He growled quietly as he took his shirt off over his head, revealing his very well toned body. A squeal escape my lips as I looked at him, admiring his physique. "Does my Baby like what he sees?" Chan teased, leaning forward to tug at the hem of my shirt. I blushed, now embarrassed to show myself in front of him. "Don't be shy, Baby Boy." He whispered, placing a couple kisses to my jaw. I sighed in content as I nodded, telling him that it was okay.