003

"Jeongin, what do you want to do today?" Felix puffed out his cheeks, hanging upside down on his bed.

I shrugged, scrolling through my phone aimlessly. "We could watch more movies? Or go shopping?"

Felix perked up at the mention of shopping. I chuckled at him, knowing we were going to go shopping now.

"Hyung! Do you want to go shopping with us?" Felix shouted, looking directly at me.

"Whyyy~" I whined.

"I feel like you guys should become closer. You're my best friend, I don't want you and my brother to have an awkward relationship."

"Sure! Give me five!"

-

"I'm gonna go in here." I pointed at this shop that sold mainly cute clothes. It was my favorite shop.

"Okay. Well, I was gonna go over there, so wanna just meet up in an hour at the food court?"

I nodded, looking over at Chan. "Hyung, where are you gonna go?"

He shrugged, looking around. "I don't know really know what's in here anymore."

He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. The mall has changed shops since the last time he was here so I understand why he could feel lost.

"Felix could show you around if y-" "Maybe you could show me around? We could get to know each other more."

I looked over at Felix who was just grinning. He turned around and walked towards the shop before I could protest. Ugh.

"How was Australia?" I questioned as I looked around the shop I wanted to go to.

Chan looked so out of place with his darker color scheme.

"It was nice. I really missed it. It was really difficult being away from Felix for so long, and mom especially, but..." He trailed off as he looked around the shop.

"There is a lot of pastels in this store."

I nodded, smiling. "I love this place."

"Jeongin, how have you been? How do you feel being out of high school?"

I looked down, playing with the shirt I had in my hands. "I'm glad it's over. School gave me so much anxiety."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see he was frowning.

I looked up at him, smiling softly. "But it was all okay, because I had Felix."

"Wow, a lot of new shops here."

I nodded, glancing around. I walked towards this shop that sold a lot of main stream clothing. Ripped jeans, band tees, stuff like that.

"Now this is more of my kind of store." Chan chuckled, instantly beginning to look at things on the walls.

I smiled softly at him, heading towards the jeans section. I want more jeans.

I'm tired of wearing the same three pairs. Granted, I have a lot of jeans. But I don't really like them? I prefer a certain aesthetic lately, and most of my clothes don't fit that.

I picked up a couple of pairs of black skinny jeans, one having rips and holes in them.

I began to walk towards the tops section, wanting to maybe buy some long sleeved shirts to layer under tees. Maybe some crop tops, too. Be cute as fuck.