021

Chan's P.O.V

Jeongin and I were laying on the couch, just relaxing. I was reading a book while he was scrolling through his Instagram, per usual. We've been sitting in a comfortable silence for about an hour now. I really enjoy moments like these, moments where we can just sit with each other and relax. It's nice to know that we can have moments like these and to know that we don't always have to try so hard with each other. That we can be comfortable with each other.

Out of the blue, I heard a whine escape from Jeongin. Curiously, I glanced over at the younger to notice that he brought his legs up this chest. "Baby? Is everything okay?" He only nodded, lowering his head as a blush rose to his cheeks. Interesting. I went back to my book, leaving the younger alone. Whatever it is, he'll tell me. Right?

After a few minutes of him just sitting there, I got worried. He's not saying anything and he hasn't moved, he's still staring off into space. "Baby Boy, really, what's wrong?" "Huh?" He looked over at me, and when I saw his eyes, I knew something naughty was going through his head. His eyes were glossed over with something that I couldn't quite place my finger on. Curiosity? Hunger?
He must have his legs up to try and hide his excitement from whatever he is thinking of. "Put your legs down." "Why..." "Do I need to make you?" He seemed to weigh his options before choosing to lower his legs, trying to cover himself up with sweater. I sat my book down on the side table before motioning for him to come sit on my lap. Once again, he hesitated, but did it nonetheless. Once he sat on my lap, he began to play with his thumbs, trying his best to avoid eye contact me. What's wrong with him today?

I lifted his chin up so that our eyes met before my eyes slowly wandered down his body. I love when he wears his over sized shirts, the way they fall off his shoulder and expose his collarbone. Drives me insane. I slowly pulled his shirt up, exposing his excitement, watching as it twitched in his sweats under my gaze. "What's got you so excited, Baby Boy?" My gaze trailed back up to his eyes. "And don't say 'nothing' because it is clearly something."

He sat there for a moment before questioning, "Daddy?" "Yes, Baby?" He gulped, his face becoming red. "Do you have any..." He paused, his eyes searching the room, looking anywhere but me. "Do you have any um...kinks?" "I thought we talked about this, Baby. I do have some kinks, yes, but I am not into anything that you are not into."

I rested my hand on his side, watching as he stirred in his spot from my touch. "Baby Boy, were you not truthful with me before?" His eyes locked with mine, fear in his eyes. I'm not sure if it's of fear that I'm going to punish him for lying, which I wouldn't do, or if it's from fear of me knowing his desires. He slowly nodded, which only caused me to grow more curious. "Do you want to tell me?" He shook his head, heat rising to his cheeks once more.

"Can you at least tell me what's got you so excited?" He seemed to contemplate the idea, his eyes glossing over. "Baby Boy, I told you, you can tell me anything. Why are you so scared to tell me what you like?" "Cause...What if I end up not liking it?" I smiled at the younger. "That's perfectly fine, Baby." Jeongin looked down at his lap before locking eyes with me again. "Daddy, will you um..." His bottom lip was pulled between his teeth as lust clouded over his eyes. I can't even imagine what's going through his head if that's what is happening in his eyes right now.
"Will you tie me up? Like, all pretty?" My brows furrowed together, slightly confused as to what he means by "all pretty." He took his phone, and after unlocking it, showed me a photo of a girl who was tied up with some pink rope. "Baby Boy, are you into shibari?" He slowly nodded.

"Well..." I trailed off, my eyes wandering his body once more, imagining him all tied up in some pretty pink rope. "I don't have any rope, but we can go buy some." His eyes lit up as he smiled. "Okay, Daddy." "But, in the meantime," I took his hands in mine, smiling warmly at him. "Can you tell me more of what you're in to?" He seemed hesitant but nodded nonetheless.

"Baby, you don't have to tell me anything you're not comfortable with. I would just like to know what you're in to that way I can appeal to your needs." Jeongin smiled at me, his cheeks flushed a soft pink. "Something that I really...like...is um..." He was having a hard time expressing what he wanted to say. He finally sighed, defeated. I was about to say something when he surprised me by taking hold of my wrist and bringing my hand up to his throat. His big doe eyes gleamed as they stared into mine and I was so mesmerized that I couldn't find any words to say. So instead, I applied a very small amount of pressure to his throat, watching as his eyes closed and his lips parted slightly. Fuck...

I loosened my grip around his neck, letting my hand fall back down to his waist. Jeongin slowly opened his eyes, instantly locking with mine. Something changed in that moment in his eyes. They grew a bit darker. But before I could discover the reason behind the change, the front door opened, Felix shouting out afterwards. "I'm home!" I groaned, hating Felix for interrupting our moment. "Daddy..." Jeongin spoke softly, his voice laced with hunger. I jumped, fighting back a moan, as I felt Jeongin grope my growing bulge. My eyes went wide as they met his, kind of shocked by his actions. He slowly palmed me, a sly grin appearing on his face as my head rolled back at the feeling.

"Baby...Baby, stop...What about...Felix..." I questioned between moans, hating that I was putty in his hands. I'm supposed to be the dominant one. "What about him, Daddy?" A groan escaped my lips at the name. "Should we invite him to watch?" I could feel my sweatpants becoming damp with precum as the fabric brushed against me.

Footsteps could be heard coming closer and closer, only causing me to become even more excited. It took everything in me to take hold of Jeongin's hand and hold it to my side, stopping his actions. And just in time, too, as Felix walked into the room. "Hey-" "Leave." I spoke, sending Felix a look which only caused him to furrow his brows. "But I just got home..." "Suit yourself." I shrugged before standing up, Jeongin wrapping his legs around my waist. "Don't say I didn't warn you."