005

Jeongin's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the light shining into the living room. I sat up and stretched, stopping when my eyes landed on Chan. He was asleep with his head resting on the back of the couch. I must have had my head in his lap...But I don't remember falling asleep like that. Did someone move me?

Shaking my head, I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen, wanting water. "Good morning." I jumped at the sudden voice, turning around to see a smiley Felix. "Damn it, Felix, don't do that." "Hey, no foul language." Rolling my eyes at him, I grabbed an apple and walked towards his room. "Where are you going?" I shrugged, plopping onto his bed, "Maybe I should go back home." "What? Why? You've only been here two days. And your parents aren't back yet."
"I woke up laying on Chan-Hyung's lap." "So? You guys looked cute." I sat up, sending a glare towards him. "I am not gonna look cute with anybody."

He rolled his eyes, picking out an outfit from his closet. "Hey, why are you picking out nice clothes?" A small blush rose to his cheeks, causing me to gasp. "Changbin finally asked you out!" "Shhhh. You'll wake Hyung. And no, I asked him." Gasping once again, I placed both hands over my mouth. "Oh my gosh. Felix Lee took the first move. That's a first." He slapped my arm, chuckling, "It is not. And anyway, he told me that he was just too shy to ask me."

"Well, where are you guys going at 9 o'clock in the morning?" "We're gonna go have lunch and then maybe go walk around the park." "How cute." I cooed. And then I realized. "Wait. That means I'm alone with Chan-Hyung. All day." Felix nodded, not even turning around. I whined, falling back onto his bed. "What am I supposed to do with Hyung all day? We have nothing in common." That only earned a look from Felix. "Okay, we have one thing in common, but we can't bond over that~" I whined.

"Bond over what?" I jumped at Chan's sudden presence. "Jesus Christ, can everybody stop doing that?!" I yelled. Chan looked so confused while Felix only chuckled before walking past Chan. "I'm gonna shower. Hyung, you have Jeongin for today." I frowned, looking down. "He's saying that like I'm a child or something." "Mm, but you are a child, baby boy. You're a little boy." Did he just....I felt the heat rise to my cheeks, which only caused me to lay down on Felix's bed, hiding myself under his covers. I could hear Chan chuckle softly before leaving the room. He did that on purpose. But why did it effect me?

~

"Jeongin, you can't lay in bed all day." Chan sighed, entering Felix's room and pulling the covers off of me. His face turned red as he stared at me. I had changed into a pair of white shorts with a cute pastel purple crop top I had bought the previous day, all paired with a pair of white knee highs. I thought I looked cute. "Why...Why are you staring at me?" I slowly sat up, placing my phone down onto the bed. Chan continued to look at me, looking me up and down. "Hyung?"
Chan groaned, dragging his hand over his face. "You can't lay in bed all day. We should do something." I shrugged, playing with my phone case. "I don't know what to do. Felix and I usually just play games or watch movies." "Let's watch a movie." I shrugged, jumping off the bed and following Chan into the living room. "What do you want to watch?" I shrugged once again, sitting down on the couch. "I don't really mind what we watch." He shrugged, grabbing the remote and sitting down next to me on the couch.

As he scrolled through the movies, I was scrolling through Instagram. All of these cute ddlb couples were in my feed and it honestly made me hella sad. I wanna be one of those cute couples. "Wow, he's cute. Who's that?" I jumped at Chan's voice and before I could say anything, Chan had my phone and was scrolling through their feed. "Hey, that's mine." I whined, trying to reach for it. But he was too quick and slid down the couch. I pouted, crossing my arms. "Give it back." Chan looked up at me and smiled, "No." "Hyung~" He ignored me, continuing to scroll through my feed.
I crawled over to him, sitting down on his lap before snatching my phone. Chan looked up at me, his cheeks rosy and his eyes wide. "Thank you." I smiled, crawling back to my spot. As I glanced back over to Chan, he was still in the same position, almost as if were frozen. I sighed, grabbing the remote and picking a movie. I settled upon some action movie, not really caring what was on.