030

Chan's P.O.V

I felt someone poking my cheek, which caused me to smile. I know it's Jeongin, nobody else would poke my cheek. And nobody would especially do it to wake me up. As I opened my eyes, I was in awe upon seeing the precious little boy sitting beside me. He had changed into one of his big pastel purple sweaters, matching it with some white knee highs adorned with a purple bow. "Daddy~ Wake up~" He cooed, smiling widely. "Innie want breakfast." I sat up, yawning, before pulling the younger onto my lap. "Oh, does he now?" He only nodded in response, pouting as he rubbed his stomach. "Innie hungy."

I smiled widely, my heart racing as I adored the little boy in front of me. He's so adorable, so precious. "What would you like for breakfast, Baby Boy?" He thought for a second before bouncing on my lap slightly, clearly excited. "Waffles!" Oh, my heart. "Waffles it is. Come on." We both crawled out of the fort, being met by Felix who was groggily walking towards the kitchen. "Morning, Hyung. Morning, Jeongin." "Morning. You look like you're still asleep." I laughed as we all walked into the kitchen, Jeongin jumping onto the counter as Felix slumped against it, yawning. "I'm so tired from dancing so much last night and not getting much sleep." "Well, will waffles help?" He instantly perked up. "Yes, of course!" I chuckled at the younger, gathering everything I needed in order to make breakfast.

~

Felix and Hyunjin were outside, chilling by the pool, while Jeongin and I were chilling in the fort. Jeongin was coloring one of his coloring books, I think it's the kitten one, while I was reading my book. I'll glance over at the younger every once in a while to make sure that he's still doing alright. After a while, Jeongin sits up before he begins stretching. As he does so, his sweater lifts up higher, exposing his thighs. I couldn't help but stare, his thighs are so beautiful. But the higher his sweater lifted, the more his thighs were exposed, leading me to wonder where his shorts were, and if he wasn't wearing shorts, where his boxers were.

"Baby Boy," I started, sitting my book down. "Are you wearing shorts?" He froze, his arms crossed behind his head. He shook his head softly, his cheeks turning pink. "No, Daddy." "Are you wearing anything?" He nodded, lowering his arms as he looked down at his coloring book. "Baby, are you sure? Because it doesn't look like it." His eyes met mine and there was this little sparkle in them. I watched him as he crawled closer to me, sitting on my lap. As he straddled me, he took hold of my hand and placed it under his sweater and onto his waist. He gazed into my eyes as I moved my hand lower, my fingers grazing against what feels like lace. His eyes darkened slightly as he wrapped his arms around my neck, not once breaking eye contact.

"Baby," I began, gulping in fear of his answer. A good kind of fear. "Are you wearing panties?" "Yes, Daddy." I have no idea where this new found confidence is coming from but I am so here for the sexy and forward side of Jeongin. "Why...Why are you wearing panties?" He shrugged, his arms falling, allowing his hands to roam my chest. "They're pretty. I think they go with my outfit well."

"You say that you're expecting someone to notice." He grinned softly, his eyes following his hands as they traveled down my chest to rest on my waist. "I don't know where this new found confidence is coming from, Little One, but you're going to get yourself into big trouble if you keep it up." His eyes snapped up to meet mine. "Is that a threat or a promise?" Is he trying to push my buttons? I feel like he's trying to push my buttons.

Jeongin's eyes adverted to the side, his smile widening. "Hi, Lixie." "Awe, hi, Jeongin." Felix looked between the younger and I before questioning, "Am I interrupting something?" "No. What do you need, Felix?" He smiled at the both of us. "Hyunjin and I were thinking we could all go shopping. Maybe invite the whole gang?" Jeongin gasped, bouncing in his spot slightly. I bit my tongue to not let anybody know that he was moving on a very sensitive spot. "Can we invite Seungmin? And Changbin?" Felix looked at me and I shrugged, not caring. I don't mind an audience.

"I'll go call everyone. You two get ready. And Jeongin," Felix began, pointing his finger at the younger who sat wide eyed. "Wear something appropriate." "What do you mean, Lixie? What do I wear that's not appropriate?" Felix deadpanned, looking at me for help, to which I just held my hands up in defeat. "No tail, no ears, no socks. We don't need everyone gawking at you in public." Jeongin hummed but I doubt he'll listen. He seems to be very brave today.

~

Everybody decided to just meet at the food court to make things easier. Jeongin had changed into his "big kid" clothes, as he likes to call them, and to everyone else it seems like a simple, innocent, and kinda cute outfit. But to me, it's torture. He put on his typical black skinny jeans, but these had just a few extra holes in them, revealing his fishnets. I didn't even know he owned fishnets. He paired it nicely with a white crop top. He's going to be the death of me.

"Minnie!" Jeongin shouted, running up to his friend, who welcomed the warm embrace of the younger. "Hi, Jeongin. Hi, Felix, hyung." I nodded towards the younger, trying to find things to look at besides Jeongin. I felt someone nudge me, and when I looked over, Hyunjin was gawking at Seungmin. "Who's that?" "That's Jeongin's friend, Seungmin." He kept staring, causing me to chuckle. "You know, you could go say hi to him. You're both the same age so it shouldn't be too awkward." He shook his head, finally looking at me. "He's too beautiful, I can't approach him." I sighed at my friend, knowing by the end of the night he would be all over the younger.

"Jeongin," Jisung began as he approached the younger who smiled warmly at him. "Yes, Hannie-Hyung?" Jisung smiled widely, clearly gushing at the nickname. "Is that shop here?" The younger nodded, to which Minho ran up to the both of them and shook his head. "No, no it's not. Absolutely not." I chuckled, walking over to the small group. "Why not, Minho? You don't want your man wearing a-" "No!" Minho stated firmly, seeming to have his mind made up.

But we all know that Jisung is going to win this war. "But Minho~" Jisung whined, tugging at his boyfriend's sleeve. "I want one~" "Want what?" Seungmin looked between everyone, clearly confused. He must not know. "Jisung wants a tail because he likes Jeongin's." I stated, earning a glare from both Minho and Jeongin. "What?" Jisung took hold of both Minho and Jeongin's hands, smiling at the younger. "Lead the way, Jeongin." I looked at everyone else, but they were already staring at me. "What?" "You have started something that will probably never end." Woojin chuckled, following the three. I sighed, knowing that Minho was going to be mad at me for a while.