018

Chan's P.O.V

"Daddy..." I felt Jeongin lightly pushing on me, whispering softly. I slowly opened my eyes, smiling when I saw Jeongin, his hair all messed up from sleeping, his eyes still a little droopy. "What is it, Baby Boy?" His cheeks got painted with a soft blush as he looked down at his lap, playing with his thumbs. "Innie want a paci." He mumbled, looking up at me through his lashes. Oh my gosh my heart.

"Of course, Baby. Which one?" "Bow." I smiled at him and how adorable he is before I got up and went to the drawer I placed all of his Little stuff into. We decided it best to keep his stuff in my room since he would be in here more now. I grabbed his pacifier with the bow on it, going back to the bed and giving it to the little boy smiling happily. He placed it in his mouth, sighing in content afterwards. Jeongin yelped when I picked him up, wrapping himself around me. I spun him around, burying my head into his neck. "You are just too adorable, Baby Boy." He giggled in response. Sitting back down on my bed, I pecked Jeongin's nose, making the younger smile behind his pacifier.

"What would you like to do today, Baby?" He thought for a second before gasping, jumping slightly on my lap while he took out his pacifier. "Can we build blanket fort and watch movies and eat snacks and cuddle and-" "Okay, Baby." I chuckled, placing his paci back into his mouth. "We can do that."

~

After about an hour of putting together a very cute blanket fort, I turned on Big Hero 6 and went and got some snacks while Jeongin got cozy. As I came back with a bag of gold fish, some apple slices and peanut butter, and some milk, Jeongin was already covered with three blankets and cuddling Oliver to his chest. He smiled at me, opening his arms up wide, making grabby hands. Oh god, my poor heart.

I sat the snacks down and picked the younger up, placing him on my lap so that his back was against my chest. I handed him a glass of milk and the apple slices, taking one for myself as well as my milk. As the movie started, Jeongin squealed with delight, sinking down further into the blankets covering our bodies.

The movie is a cute and touching movie, but I couldn't focus too well because I was mesmerized by how adorable Jeongin is in his head space. He's never been this deep around me, never this smol, so seeing him like this makes my stomach fill with butterflies and my heart go crazy. The way he giggles, the way he holds his sippy cup with his sweater paws, everything just makes me go crazy. He's so precious, and I get to call him mine. This precious, small, adorable, little boy is my boyfriend, is my Baby Boy, and I could not be any more happier.

"Um, how am I supposed to get to the kitchen?" I popped my head out from the fort and spotted Felix, smiling at him. "You can come through our fort if you'd like." He chuckled, shaking his head as he crawled through the fort and exited to the other side. "You know, mom is not gonna understand why Jeongin has that collar on or why you're both cuddling inside a fort." Felix spoke softly, gesturing towards the fort. I had totally forgot that Jeongin still had his collar on. Did he sleep with that on? I wonder if he knows he's still wearing it. How could he not, there's a bell on it. Maybe he really enjoys wearing it?

I looked over at the fortress made of blankets, cushions, and chairs, thinking about the precious little boy in there watching Big Hero 6 while drinking milk out of a sippy cup. Turning my attention back to Felix, I sighed. "I will take his collar off but I can't promise anything else."
Crawling back into our fort, Jeongin smiled cutely at me, his dimples showing. "Baby Boy, can I take your collar off?" His smile fell and was replaced with a pout. "But...Innie likes his collar." I sighed, picking up the younger after pausing the movie. "Baby, I know you like your collar. I think you look beautiful with it on." Jeongin blushed, looking down at his lap. "But mom is coming home any minute now, and we don't know how she'll react to a collar." He nodded, still looking down at his lap. "Baby Boy, please look at me." With no response, I sighed once more before placing the younger back down, turning the movie back on. "Daddy..." Jeongin mumbled, playing with the fur around Oliver's ears. "Yes, Baby?" "You can take my collar off." I smiled softly before doing so, kissing the top of his head as I left the fort to go put his collar back in the drawer in my dresser.

As soon as I walked into my room, I heard the front door open and mom shout out, "Boys, I'm home!" I quickly placed Jeongin's collar into the drawer before going back out to the living room. Felix was giving mom a hug while she was eyeing the fort. Her eyes met mine and she smiled warmly at me. "How has everyone been? I've been so busy with work lately that I haven't seen my boys." Her eyes went back to the fort. "So you guys made a fort?" Felix looked at me, his eyes pleading for me to make up some lie. "Jeongin wanted to build a fort. Him and Felix have been watching movies all morning." Mom smiled, cooing at Felix. "Awe, you guys are so adorable. So young and playful."

Jeongin crawled out from the fort and I almost choked at the sight. He still had his knee highs on with his long shirt, and hopefully shorts. Mom has seen him in this kind of attire before and she mentioned he looked cute, but I wonder if she'll say the same thing again. "Hi, Jeongin. You look adorable. What movie are you guys watching?" Felix and I both let out a sigh, relieved she wasn't going to question anything. "Big Hero 6." Jeongin smiled, slightly swaying back and forth on his heels. He's still in his head space. God, he's so cute. "Ooh, I love that movie." Her and Jeongin continued to talk while Felix got a phone call, leaving the room. Probably from Changbin. Those two are inseparable.

"Chan, why aren't you watching the movie with the boys? Bond with your brother." "Okay, mom, I will." I smiled warmly at her, going to give her a hug. Felix walked back into the room, grinning ear to ear as he stood in front of mom. "Mom, how would you feel about dinner. With Changbin and I." A huge smile appeared on her face as he squealed slightly. "I would love that." "Well, let's both go get ready and I'll pick you up in twenty." She giggled, running off to her room to get ready while Felix went to his. She's been wanting to meet Changbin since him and Felix started dating, I can see why she's so excited.

Jeongin crawled back into the fort and I followed closely after. Jeongin turned towards me and made grabby hands, pouting ever so slightly. "Innie want cuddles." I smiled, picking the younger up before getting comfortable in our fort again. "Then cuddles you shall get, Little one." After about thirty minutes, mom and Felix walked through the living room and towards the door, bidding us farewell. Jeongin reached over and grabbed his paci, placing it in his mouth while he cuddled closer into my side. He let out a soft sigh. "Daddy?" "Yes, Baby?" He looked up at me, holding his paci in his hand as he smiled softly at me. "Can we just cuddle here and nap after this movie?" "Of course, Baby Boy. Whatever you want." Placing a kiss to his forehead, I turned my attention back to the ending of the movie, a small smile tugging at my lips.

This Little boy makes me so happy. He makes me smile and laugh and brightens my day. He's so precious and adorable. I am so lucky to be able to call him mine, to be able to care for him. I still do not see how anybody could ever hurt him, could ever make him feel so weak and powerless, so useless. I vow to protect this precious Little boy for as long as possible, to make sure that he feels nothing but love, nothing but affection, and that he finally comes back to the realization that he is worthy of love.