038

I don't really feel like watching more movies or doing anything, I just want to go lay in bed. And so that's what I did. I told Felix and Chan goodnight and retired to our bedroom, hiding under the bed sheets as I prayed for Hyunjin to recover. I don't know what I'll do if he doesn't... "Baby Boy." The covers were lifted to reveal Chan, a sympathetic and sad look in his eyes. "Mind if I join you?" I shook my head, really liking the idea of cuddling up to Chan. He crawled into bed, and as soon as he was under the covers, I latched onto him and began to bawl my eyes out.

"Hey, it's okay. It's going to be alright, Baby." I shook my head once again, still crying my eyes out. "This is all my fault." I sobbed out, "Hyunjin wouldn't be in this position if-" "Hey, you stop that right now." Chan lifted my chin up a little bit so that I was forced to look at him. "None of this is your fault, you got that? You can't blame any of this on yourself. Hyunjin will be okay. He's too stubborn to not be." I could only nod in response.

I laid my head against his chest, sniffling back my tears as I tried to relax and calm down. I just want tomorrow to get here. I want the hospital to call us and tell us that Hyunjin has woken up. I want to see his smiling face, his soft features. Hear his giggles of joy. I want Hyunjin to be alright. I know the chances of him recovering this soon are low, especially if he lost a lot of blood, but I don't want him to die...to never wake up...

"Baby, please, try to not think about it. You're just going to keep yourself up all night. We're all worried about him but you killing yourself over the situation isn't going to make him recover faster." Chan spoke softly, his fingers tracing figure eights onto my back. "I know..." Sitting up, I faced Chan who soon mirrored my actions. "Daddy, help me take my mind off of this." He furrowed his brows together, "I don't understand." "Isn't there something we can do to...take our minds off of things for a bit?"

I think he finally understood what I meant as his lips formed into an 'o' shape. "I don't know about that one, Baby Boy. I-" "Don't you dare say you "don't want to take advantage of me," I'm not a child!" His eyes grew dark with anger and I quickly realized what I had said. "First of all, you are not allowed to talk to me like that. You know better." Hanging my head low, I could only nod in response. "Secondly, is it so bad that I don't want to take advantage of my boyfriend? Are you saying you want me to just never consider your feelings and the situation you're in?" I shook my head, not daring to look up at him.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, Little One." Fuck. I'm in big trouble...I shouldn't have yelled at him...Especially because I know that he's only looking out for my feelings, looking out for me. He's not saying any of this to hurt me, he's saying it to protect me because he truly doesn't want to take advantage of me. And I respect that. I love that about Chan.

I slowly looked up to meet his gaze and soon felt very intimidated by his stare. I've never seen him so angry...I've gotten him riled up a few times, yeah, but I've never seen him truly angry. Especially this angry. "Either you apologize right now or I swear to god I-" "You'll what?" I interrupted him, not being able to stop my bratty attitude. "You'll punish me? You'll hurt me? Make me regret lashing out at you?" I noticed his jaw clench and I can't lie, even though we're in a heated argument, I cannot get over how fucking hot that looks.

"Maybe I will." I scoffed, rolling my eyes. I'm just breaking all of the rules right now. I'm on a roll. "I dare you." I could see the fire ignite in his eyes as he raised his brow, his face becoming as straight as a board. "Excuse me?" Might as well roll with it, I'm already knee deep in trouble. But before I could make any more smart remarks, Chan had me over his lap and was pulling my shorts down. "I want you to count every spanking, Baby." I nodded, bracing myself. His hand came down in contact with my ass, a loud smack echoing throughout the room. "One." Another smack, this time quicker and less harsh. "One, what?" "One, Daddy." "Good boy." Another spanking, "Two, Daddy." He softly rubbed my ass before spanking me once again. "Three, Daddy." I croaked out, tears brimming my eyes.

He continued this until I had counted to twenty-five. My ass is burning with pain and my cheeks are stained with tears. Chan pulled my shorts up before helping me sit up right. I straddled his waist, wincing slightly from the pain. My ass is burning. "You took your punishment very well, Baby." I blushed softly at the praise. "I hope you learned something from this." I nodded, taking his hands in mine. "Can you tell me what you learned, Baby Boy?" My eyes trailed slowly from our intertwined fingers to his soft eyes. "I learned that I shouldn't raise my voice at Daddy." "And?" "And that I shouldn't break rules when I'm upset..." He raised his brow, "And?" I pouted, whining softly. "And that I shouldn't dare Daddy to do anything." Chan smiled warmly, leaning in to place a soft kiss to my lips.

"Let's go run you a bath, yeah?" My eyes lit up at the mention of a bath and I slowly began to regress into my little head space. "Yay, bath time!" Chan stood up and I instantly wrapped around him. As he walked to the bathroom, I laid my head against his chest, sighing softly. Chan rested me on the counter gently before he prepared my bath, putting plenty of strawberry scented bubble bath into the water. As he turned towards me, I couldn't help but smile at him. "Are you ready?" I nodded, jumping off the counter and immediately stripping of my clothes. After doing so, Chan helped me into the bath, making sure I didn't slip.

Chan sat on the side of the tub, smiling softly at me as I splashed some water as I tried to pick up the bubbles. "You know that I care deeply about you, right, Baby Boy?" I looked up at him, smiling softly. "I do." His eyes softened and sadness washed over his face. "I'm sorry I punished you, Baby. I always tell you that I'm not going to-" "Daddy." I interrupted him, sitting on my knees in the tub so that I was fairly eye level with him. "You tell me you're not going to hurt me. Spankings are justified. I understand why I deserved them and you did not hurt me enough to be sorry. So stop being sad and be happy and play with bubbles." Chan let out a soft sigh, leaning in to place a kiss on my lips. As we pulled away, I reached down and splashed him with water, giggling with joy. A wide smile appeared on his face as he plashed me back, causing me to giggle even more. "I love you, Baby Boy." "I love you, too, Daddy."