033

"No...No I...I didn't." I could feel the tears streaming down my face as I fell to my knees. It's all real now. "That's not very nice of you, Kitten. I missed you a lot." I could notice Chan walking into the room out of the corner of my eye. He immediately ran up to me as soon as he saw my current state. "Kitten, why don't you just come home to me now, stop playing these games." "No! I'm not yours!"

Chan wrapped his arms around me, rubbing circles onto my back to try and help me calm down. "Of course you are, Kitten. Who else would you belong to? Nobody wants a broken pet like you." I began to violently sob my eyes out at his words. What if he's right? What if those around me only stay because they feel bad for me? What if Chan is only with me because he feels like he needs to, not because he wants to? Like he feels sympathy towards me and he feels obligated to be here?

"Come now, Kitten. Come home. Master misses you dearly." I can't take it anymore. I threw my phone across the room, screaming, "No!" Chan quickly got up and picked me up, whispering soothing words into my ear. "Shh, it's okay, Baby. It's alright. You're safe, I promise." I cried into his shoulder, fear overcoming me. This isn't a nightmare anymore. This is real.

Felix, Seungmin, and Hyunjin all ran out of the game lounge, questioning what had happened. Felix instantly knew as soon as he saw me crying my eyes out, stating that he was going to go get Oliver for me. Chan sat down on the couch and I straddled his waist, burying my head deeper into the crook of his neck. "Baby Boy, can you look at me?" After a few seconds of trying to stop my tears, I pulled away, rubbing my eyes with my hands. Chan smiled warmly at me as he wiped some of the tears away from my face. "I know you're really scared right now, but," he took hold of my hand, placing a soft kiss to the back of it. "Just know that we're all here for you and that you're not alone. And don't listen to anything that bastard says, okay? He's just angry he lost someone as precious as you." My face tinted pink as I looked down at my lap. "Okay, Daddy. Thank you."

Felix returned to the room, Oliver in hand, as well as some blankets. He handed Oliver over to me before placing the blankets around me and taking a seat on the opposite couch with Seungmin and Hyunjin. I turned around so that my back was against Chan's chest, letting out a sigh of content as he wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck.
"Is there anything we can do?" Seungmin spoke softly, his eyes showing sadness and empathy. I thought for a second, playing with Oliver's fur. "I don't really want to do anything...I just want to watch movies..." "Well, then let's all get comfy and have a Disney marathon." Felix suggested, his voice sounding more demanding rather than suggestive. Everybody got up to go change into more comfy clothes. Hyunjin told Seungmin that he could borrow some of his. Seungmin was a blushing mess of rambling at the offer. They're totally gonna get together.

Chan and I walked to our room, and once we entered, Chan wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. "Baby, what do you want to wear?" I thought for a second, turning around in his embrace, before questioning, "Can I wear my tail?" I could tell that his eyes were saying no, for obvious reasons, but he said yes anyway. I walked to the closet, Chan following close behind, and pulled out my box of goodies. I pulled out my fluffy tail, already feeling happier. I love to dress up really cute or pretty because it just makes my mood so much brighter. And it makes me so happy to wear my accessories. My collar and my tail make me feel so giddy and cute, which makes me even happier. It's weird but I like it.

I quickly picked out one of my over sized sweaters, running to the bathroom adjacent to our room to get dressed. After I took off my clothes, I pulled the pastel blue sweater over my head, the soft material instantly relaxing me. Turning to my tail, I quickly realized that I forgot to grab lube...Butts.

I opened the door to reveal Chan, holding the bottle of lube in his hand. "Forget something?" I nodded slowly, reaching up to take the bottle from him. He handed it over with ease, turning on his heel to leave. "Wait..." "Yes, Baby Boy?" "Uh...Can you...Um..." I scratched the back of my head, my cheeks burning from embarrassment. "Can you help me with my tail?" His eyes shifted for a moment, "I don't know, Baby." I can tell that he's really skeptical that he might trigger a bad memory. But I don't want to push him. I also know that I can't escape my feelings by using him to pleasure me. No matter how badly I want to.

I started to close the bathroom door but Chan stopped me, stepping into the bathroom and closing the door behind him with a sigh. "I can't tell my Baby no." I smiled softly, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "Okay, I know you're not wearing shorts, so can you take your boxers off?" My cheeks flushed pink as I slowly slid the black lace panties off, looking up to meet his eyes only to notice that I had sparked that fire within him. "You really are going to be the death of me, Baby Boy."

Chan coated two of his fingers in the lube before looking at me, his whole demeanor changing. He slowly got down on his knees, his eyes never leaving mine. "Can you be quiet for me, Little One?" "Yes, Daddy." A small squeal left my lips as Chan placed one my legs over his shoulder before inserting one of his fingers. My mouth fell open and my eyes closed as I gripped the counter. He set a slow pace but soon sped up as he inserted a second finger. I bit my lip to contain my moans and it was honestly so hard. Chan always makes me feel amazing. "Fuck, Baby Boy, you make it so difficult to not just take you right here." I opened my eyes to meet his and I instantly regretted my decision because the look on his face and the fire in his eyes made it even harder to keep my mouth shut.

Chan retracted his fingers, causing me to whine at the loss of contact. He could only grin as he placed some lube on my tail, holding it against my entrance. He looked up at me as if asking for permission to which I only nodded, biting my lip once more. Chan slowly eased the plug into me, making me whimper. After it was all the way in, Chan stood up and washed his hands before wrapping his arms around my waist. "You look so beautiful in your tail, Baby." I blushed, looking down at my feet. "Thank you, Daddy." "Come on. Let's go watch movies."