006

Chan's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my door opening and closing. Who could be in my room? Sitting up, I rubbed my eyes only to see Jeongin running to hide in my closet. "Jeongin, what ar-" "Shhhhhhh." He giggled softly, hiding inside of my closet. "Jeongin! Come out come out wherever you are!" Felix shouted. Ah. They're playing hide n seek. How cute.

My door opened once again to reveal Felix. "Sorry, Hyung. Have you seen Jeongin?" "No. Why?" "We're playing hide n seek and I forgot how good he is at this." He sighed, closing my door, shouting for the younger once again. I looked at my closet once again to see Jeongin peaking his head out, a small smile on his face. I sat up, motioning for Jeongin to come over. He did, jumping onto my bed and smiling at me. I noticed he was only wearing his knee highs, today's color being lilac purple, and a large grey hoodie. I'm assuming he's wearing shorts underneath but I'm not going to check.

"Why'd you hide in here, baby boy?" He shrugged, smiling. "Lixie wouldn't expect it." I smiled, noticing how he's currently in his Little head space. "Jeongin! I give up, where are you?" Felix sighed loudly, and I almost felt bad for him. "Felix!" I shouted, resulting in Jeongin gasping, glaring at me. Felix ran into the room, smiling once he saw the younger. "You were in here." Jeongin frowned, sticking his tongue out at me. "Meanie butt." Placing my hand over my chest, I pretended to be pained by his words, "I am just hurt, little one."

Felix chuckled, picking Jeongin up from my bed, the younger clinging onto him almost immediately. "Let's go eat breakfast, yeah?" He looked over at me before continuing, "I made pancakes, you're more than welcome to come and have some if you want." "You? Made pancakes?" He rolled his eyes before walking out of my room.

"Where are you going today? You look all dressed up and nice." A soft blush rose to Felix's cheeks as he placed the last dish in the cabinets. "Lixie has a date with Binnie again." Jeongin giggled. "Ooh okay." So, that means I have Jeongin again today? "Speaking of, I should probably get going." He left the room, going to place his shoes on. "I'll be home later. Bye, Hyung! Bye, Jeongin!" "Bye!" Jeongin and I shouted before hearing the door close.

I turned towards Jeongin, smiling at him. "Guess it's just you and me today again, baby boy." He blushed, nodding. I picked him up, him wrapping his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. "What should we do today?" He thought for a second as I walked into the living room, sitting down on the couch. "Movie day!" He giggled, raising his hands into the air. I smiled at him, nodding. "Okay. Whatever you want, baby boy."

I let Jeongin pick out a movie, and he decided upon Brave. He must really like Disney movies. After the movie began, Jeongin snuggled up beside me, resting his head on my chest. I froze. What...What do I do...? I slowly wrapped my arm around him, resting it on his thigh. He let out a small sigh, snuggling closer to me. I smiled softly before turning my attention back to the movie. This feels so comfortable, so right.

~

"Channie~" I felt Jeongin poking my cheek, waking me from my slumber. When did I fall asleep? As I opened my eyes, I was met with a smiley Jeongin sitting on my lap. "Channie, time to wake up." I nodded, rubbing my eyes. "Is Felix back yet?" He shook his head, pouting a little. "Hey, why the pout?" "I wanna play games with Lixie." I frowned. "I can play games with you. If you want." His face lit up, making me smile at how adorable he was. "Really?" I nodded, ruffling his hair. "Anything for you, baby boy." Jeongin jumped off my lap, grabbing my hand, as he pulled me towards Felix's room. I swear, everything he does is in Felix's room. It's like they share this room.

Jeongin pointed towards the game station, motioning for me to set up everything. I smiled, going over to hook turn everything on. "What do you wanna play, baby boy?" "Mario!" "Mario it is." I set everything up before sitting down next to Jeongin on the floor, handing him a controller. I won a couple rounds, but I let Jeongin win most of them. I just love seeing him all giggly and happy whenever his Princess Peach crosses that finish line. He's so adorable and precious, I don't like taking that away from him.