11

11| Holy Sh-

I was sitting in the car with Donatello, Marcus and Turi. We all decided to ride in the same car today for whatever reason. I didn't really care.

Turi wanted to make a quick stop at Starbucks to get some coffee, so Marcus begrudgingly went through the drive-thru before hitting the roads to get to our neighbourhood right outside the city.

"Ro what did you hear about us?" Turi asked after a few minutes.

I didn't answer for a moment, trying to make sure I say this as delicately as I could.

"That you all are apart of some mafia or something." I said without looking at anyone.

The car came to a sudden halt and I lurched forward in my seat, hitting the back of Marcus' headpiece.

"You heard what?" Donatello basically screamed.

He was fuming when I looked at him. I saw through the mirror that Marcus also looked very vexed.

"Who the fuck did you hear that from because I know damn well that half the shit people say is about getting into our fucking pants!?" Donatello snapped.

I was so taken aback I didn't even know how to answer his question.

Sara does speak about the latter information, but I caught the eye of some people who don't seem to like my brothers and they had some pretty interesting things to say.

"Okay, first of all man, she didn't need to hear that much. Secondly, Aurora who told you these things?" Marcus asked me calmly, but I could tell he wanted to snap too.

I nervously laced my fingers together, "A guy named Jace." They all cursed again.

"Ro listen to me, never, NEVER fucking speak to him ever again. In fact, don't even breath in his direction." Turi grabbed my shoulder and made me look into his eyes, telling me all of this with a threateningly serious look in his eyes.

I narrowed my eyes and ripped my shoulder from his grasp, "Okay chill. He was just some guy I met near my locker." Okay so maybe I was downplaying this a little bit. This Jace guy had actually been staring at me from a few lockers down for about five minutes while I was talking to Cody at my locker.

He's been giving me the stink eye for a few days, and every time he passes me he always mutters something about a Belmont Mafia or how my brother's are dangerous.

Like okay. Like I fucking asked him.

"I'm talking to the office, we're getting your lockers moved near to one of ours." Turi said immediately.

I raised a brow, "Don't worry, next time that shithead says anything I'll get a punch right in the gut." I blurted out, not even realizing that I cursed.

"I'm going to let that go considering the fact that you used it to describe the vermin that is somehow allowed to attend our school." Marcus said, finally calming down and pulling into the road again, making our way home.

After a few moments of silence I took a risk and asked, "Can I eat lunch with my friends again next week?" I asked.

They all laughed.

I wasn't being funny, so I don't know what was so amusing but shit okay.

+++

Enzo told me that I didn't have to get ready or anything, I was just having dinner.

So I was just in an old sweatshirt that was way to big for me and some black sweatpants that I had gotten when Enzo and Cale had taken me shopping to get some clothes and shoes along with a winter jacket.