please read

okay so first of all, 

6k fucking reads! thank you so much! I don't even know how to put it into words how amazing that is to me. 

secondly, 

some of you head concerns with the last chapter about Christian and Aurora. 

someone commented if people actually get into relationships that fast. 

no, they don't. 

and that's all i can say without actually spoiling the entire point of why i created that setting, setup and chapter. 

it may seem pretty fucking stupid, but trust me there is a point to this. 

thirdly, 

this is a fucking Wattpad book. i am not trying to write some comprehensive shit here. i have just taken a generic storyline and added some tweaks to it to try and create a unique narrative. 

if you don't like this book, that is totally cool. honestly, i have nothing better to do and this is fun for me. especially considering the fact that we are all stuck at home for the next month or so. 

if something doesn't make sense, leave it up to the bullshit that is Wattpad logic. who gives a shit?

anyway, thank you so much for all your love for this book! it's really encouraging and I'm excited to continue writing the book. 

hope you are all safe and healthy. 

dope. 

peace and blessings home skillets.