15

15| Embarrassing

I shifted in my sleep, snuggling into the warmth of the bed.

I just layed there, enjoying the warmth of what was left of my sleep. I haven't had sleep this good in a long time.

Then I felt the bed moving, which should have immediately rung the alarm bells in my head but I just shook it off and snuggled into the bed even more. I was stressed yesterday and my mind was just playing tricks on me.

After a few minutes I went to turn on my other side when I felt something holding me down.

My eyes shot up and I looked around frantically before my eyes landed on Christian, who was sleeping beside me with his arms wrapped around me. His eyes were closed and his breathing was steady, letting me know that he was still asleep.

I am so flustered right now.

My head was laying on his chest while his arms were wrapped around my waist and our legs were tangled together.

The position felt very intimate, but in a good way. I was extremely overwhelmed but I didn't feel unsafe.

I felt fine.

Okay I'm lying, I felt more than fine.

It was like butterflies took over my stomach because I could feel myself getting very red, and this is where I start to get annoyed with my light skin.

You can actually see the blush.

Like with most of my friends I couldn't even tell that they were red. Like after basketball practice, I would be beet red, basically turning purple and most of my teammates still had their beautiful dark complexions. I couldn't even see anything.

But that isn't the point.

The point is,  I know I'm really red right now and if Christian wakes up he's going to see this beet red face and then I'll get more red and that is something that I don't want. My heart was beating really fast because I know that I'm attracted to this guy but I know nothing about him and I feel weird about it.

Whatever Aurora, cross that bridge when you get there. First make sure that your brothers don't find you here.

I looked at him, making sure that he was still asleep before grabbing his arm that was tightly wrapped around my waist and slowly pulling it off of me.

I was about to slide out of his arms when I was yanked back to him, my nose squishing against his chest.

"Where are you going love?" He asked me. His voice was raspy as hell and his accent only made it even more attractive.

Hold up. Wait a minute.

I do not speak like this. Aurora, get yourself together girl.

I've never been a girl to find guys attractive, and guys don't find me attractive. I had other things to worry about.

This is weird.

"I, uh....Thank you for being patient yesterday." I said quietly. I remember him chasing after me and being really sweet before I passed out. Guess I ended up with him here.

Also I was trying to avoid the question because he called me "love" and I don't know how to feel about that yet.

Let's just hope my brothers don't know I'm here. I really don't want this kid to get hurt because of that.

"Роза, you don't have to thank me. What kind of future boyfriend would I be if I wasn't there for you like that?" He said offhandedly, like it was no big deal.