Chapter 7

Please vote and comment if you like this chapter. It means a lot. xoxo

We are on the way back and I don't even know where we are going. I don't even want to ask him. Scrap that! I don't even want to sit next to him. How am I suppose to live in the same house with him?!

Leaning my head against the window, I close my eyes. After a while, I feel the car stopping and I open my eyes. No matter how sleepy I'm feeling, I could not sleep next to Xander, I do not trust him at all.

I stare at the mansion in front of me. His house is gorgeous. I look at Xander but he's already walking inside. Sighing, I follow him while dragging my bags.

"Good afternoon ma'am", a man says out of nowhere. "I'm Peter. The butler. Let me help you with the bags."

Without waiting for my reply, he takes my suitcases from my hand. What the hell!

Just as I enter the living room, I get engulf in a tight hug. Stiffening, I try to take a step back.

"Ayla", I hear Emma's cheerfull voice and relax a little bit. "How are you? How was the honeymoon?"

She wiggles her eyebrow at me.

"I'm fine", I say a little bit confuse.

"The honeymoon was perfect", I hear Xander's voice from beside me.

He circles his hand around my waist, making my body go rigid. I curl my fist tightly.

"You didn't tell me that you're coming", Xander continues.

"I wanted to surprise you and Ayla", Emma says cheerfully. "And also I appointed a cook for both of you."

"That was not necessary Em", Xander admonishes his sister in a soft voice.

"It is Xander", she persists. "You're not alone anymore. I know you don't even get time to cook for yourself sometimes because you work so much. Do you know how to cook Ayla?"

I shake my head.

"See", Emma smiles. "I did a good thing and don't worry, I know Erin. She's the best cook."

Xander signs. "Fine."

"Great!", Emma says. "Now I should get going. We'll meet later."

She hugs me again before leaving. Once she's gone, I remove Xander's hand from my waist and walk away.

"Where are you going?", Xander demands.

I really don't want to speak with him. Is he that dumb? Obviously, I'm going in search for a room.

"Ayla!"

Suddenly I feel a strong hand wrapping around my arm and turning me around.

"Leave me!", I snap.

"Don't turn your back on me while I'm speaking with you!", he orders in a low voice.

"Or else what?!", I hiss. "What are you going to do? Leave my hand!"

Xander continues staring at me while I struggle to get his freaking hand off.

"Leave my hand!", I say a little louder this time.

He starts dragging me upstairs without saying anything.

"Xander!", I snap. "What the fuck is wrong with you? I said leave my hand you asshole!"

He opens a door and pulls me inside a room.

I drag my hand away from his hold and glare angrily at him.

"Don't you freaking touch me", I say out loud. "I fucking hate it!"

He takes a step angrily towards me making me take one back.