Chapter 11 Fool me once

I woke up on the floor of my room. My hand went up to my head. It was really hurting. What happened? I surveyed my room. Nothing was off. I got up from the floor and went to my closet. I glanced at the mirror and sucked in a deep breath. My hand went to my neck. There was a bite mark on the right side and blood dripping from it. I moved my hair to the other side away from the wound. I grabbed a towel that was hanging on the closet door. Then I remembered it. Some girl came into my room and attacked me. I quickly ran through the bathroom to Elena's connected room. She was no where in sight. I ran back to my room and picked up my phone. There were messages on there about Duke's party from Caroline and Tyler but I went passed them. I scolled through my phone until I found Damon's name. I pressed call.

It rung a few times until he picked it up. "Well, this is unexpected surprised."

"Damon, something happened." I rushed out. I knew I sounded paniced.

"What is it?" He sounded a bit concerned.

"This girl was in my house and bit me. I don't know who she was but Elena is gone and I didn't know what to do."

"Elena is gone. She was taken." He said slowly like he didn't care.

"By who and where?" I was getting annoyed with the tone he was using.

"Anna. She was a vampire back when this town was crawling with them." He said.

"Damon, where is she?" I placed the towel on my neck to stop the bleeding.

"I am not going to tell you."

"And why is that?"

"Did you know that Stefan wasn't really helping me get into the tomb?" I was felt shocked.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I pulled the towel away to check on the bite.

"Did you know?"

"Damon, I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't have time for this I have to find my sister."

"Dawn, I am going to need you to calm down. If you keep freaking out like this, you might pass out from blood loss." He said through the phone. It sounded like he was getting up off of something. "But I will tell you this. I hope Elena dies." Then the phone went dead. My eyes filled up with tears. I can't believe he said that. What did she do to him?

I jumped in the shower quickly to rinse that blood from my neck. When I was done, I wrapped a bandaid on it and got dressed.

 When I was done, I wrapped a bandaid on it and got dressed

I went down the stairs and out the door. I wasn't really going to wait for anything. I made my way over the Salvatore boarding house. I opened the door and went up to Damon's room. I pushed open the door and he looked up at me from his spot in a chair.

"You hope she dies?" I yelled at him. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I marched over to him. "What the hell did she do to you that would make you say that? And to me of all people." I stood infront of him.