Chapter 25 The sun also rises

"So that's what a werewolf bite looks like," Katherine asked as we looked at Damon's arm.

"Yep," Damon said.

"It doesn't look that bad."

"It will get much worse," I told her.

"So that's it? You're just going to die?" She asked Damon.

"That depends. You know anything about a cure?" He asked her. She shook her head, "Me either."

"No last good-bye?" She looked at Damon as she leaned up.

"You don't get one, Katherine." He said as he went to the door.

She sped in front of him. "Don't leave anger. I didn't have a choice."

"He gave you vervain. So, you did have a choice. You just chose to do it." I yelled at her.

"It was either her or me. I chose her."

"Yeah, then you get to live and my aunt dies. Somehow you always win. What a shock." I said as I went to the cabinets for a strong drink.

"What are you going to do?" She asked him.

"I am going to offer myself up as a replacement." He said as he turned.

"You can't, Damon. He said your blood was impure because of your bite." I told him.

"I'm sorry. But Jenna is dead." Katherine said to us. I started to cry again.

***************************************************************

After crying for a while, I wiped my face of the tears. I sighed and looked at Katherine. "Do you think it will be quick?" I asked her.

"I hope he suffers." I rolled my eyes and got up to refill my glass. I then felt off. I heard chanting in my head and I turned to look around but only to find that no one was there. I blink a few times and then see a woman on the floor with her heart gone. I blinked again and she was gone but I felt something in my body click.

What the hell? I asked myself as I refilled the glass. I took a sip and then went to the couch. I pulled out his laptop for something to do. I unlocked it. "No password. Wow." I said. I looked throw his desktop and found nothing. No files, photos, or videos. Okay? Then I clicked over to some games and played solitaire for a bit.

After about 10 games of solitaire, I was bored. I put the laptop down on the floor and then laid down. I shut up eyes only for a moment. Only until I felt a snap in my body and I jolted up. I clenched my chest to stop the pain. I cried out. I opened my eyes to Jenna laying on a stone. She was grey and veiny. "No!" I screamed and shut my eyes to make it go away.

I stood up from where I was and picked up Klaus's laptop and threw it against the wall. I screamed again when I felt something break inside of me. It's not happening to me. I don't feel like anything is breaking or snapping physically. But mentally yes. I kicked the coffee table in front of me and it flew to the wall. It broke into pieces upon impact. My hands went up to my head to block out the chanting.

I shut my eyes tightly but I was met with Elena's face. "Go to hell," she said to me. I then felt my teeth sink in her neck. I felt the blood in my throat. Then she dropped to the ground dead. "No, Elena!" I yelled and opened my eyes. All I could feel was my breaking bones and snapping muscles. I fell to the ground. Hands still on my head. Then I felt another pair hands on me. I looked up to see Katherine. My body moved on its own. I grabbed her and slammed her against the wall behind her. "Katarina." She struggled under my hand and pushed me with all of her strength. "You killed me." Her eyes widened and I wrapped my hands around her neck and snapped it. She fell to the ground and so did I. I saw nothing but darkness.