Chapter 15 The return

I jolted up in my bed. I was trying to breathe but I couldn't. There was a tightness in my chest. My hands went to my heart. My heartfelt like it was beating so fast that it could burst any second. I took a glimpse around the room. there were papers everywhere. They were scattered around as someone threw them. I peered down at my hands and they were covered in chalk and pencil lead. I heard a noise at the bathroom door and quickly looked up. Elena was standing there. Only it wasn't Elena. Her style was different. From her hair to her clothes. I felt my mouth move on its own. It said, "Katherine." Then she was gone. I blicked my eyes and glanced over the papers everywhere. The drawings of the same guy. The one from before. The one in my vision. Nik.

I heard a noise downstairs

I heard a noise downstairs. I ran down the steps with a few pieces of paper in my hand. And I saw Stefan on the ground. "Stefan?"

Then Damon and Elena walked in. "Let me guess. Katherine?" Damon asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------

 I was sitting at the table with my head in my hands.

"Did she say what she wanted?" Damon asked.

"No."

"She certainly knows how to make an entrance." Damon then looked away.

"She said she fooled one of us. What does that mean?" Stefan was pacing,

"She acted like Elena when I was here earlier."

Elena came into the room. "I told Jeremy. I can't lie to him anymore."

"Are you alright?" Stefan asked her. She came over to me and rubbed my shoulders.

"No, I am not alright. I thought with the tomb vampires gone. Everything will be okay again." I rolled my eyes at that statement. I picked my head up and looked down at my still blackened hands.

"I know. We all did."

"Hey, Katherine was in this house. That means she had been invited in. What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Move." I glared at Damon. This is not the time.

"Yes, that is helpful." Elena sighed.

"Katherine wants you dead. There is zero you can do about it and you will be dead. Which means she has other plans." Damon is not helping right now.

"Right, and we should figure out what they are but not provoke her." Stefan pointed out.

"Speaking of provoking, what happened between the two of you when you thought she was Elena?" I asked as I leaned back in my chair.

I saw him swallow like he was regretting what he is about to say. "We kissed."

"What?" I asked shocked. "What do you mean you kissed?"

"Well, you know how it goes. When two people pucker their lips and..." Stefan went at him and Damon sped over to me. "Don't be obvious, Stefan." He chuckled. Stefan started to make his way over when Elena jumped in the middle.