Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Warning: The start of the chapter content mature content. I've put ** for you to continue after the mature content.

**

William

I woke up again in the middle of the night and found Sophia sleeping soundlessly next to me. My mind replayed what had happened before causing my erection to grow again. I need her again and I need her now.

I threw the comforter away from our body. Sophia was sleeping on her back with her front expose to my eyes. My eyes found her beautiful face and swollen lips from my kisses and bits. They travelled down to her neck which was filled with hickey. She was going to curse me for leaving so many dark hickeys, but this would warn any men looking at her. My eyes travelled further down towards the swell of her breast as they moved up and down from her breathing. I had left few bite marks on her stomach and few on her inner thigh while I was eating her. I licked my lips again just at the thought of it. I had to taste her again.

I leaned over her body, just above her clit and lapped my tongue on her clit. She moved a little, but I kept my hold on her hips from letting her move any more. I continued to lick her and twirled my tongue around earning me a breathless moan. Liking the sound of it, I continued eating her out. Her moans started growing louder as I sucked on her.

"William!" She moaned.

I looked up to find her eyes open and she was staring at me with lust. Her small hands gripped my hair and push me further into her clit. Her eyes rolled back as I sucked harder and her back arched from the bed. I let my hands travel up her chest to her breast. Take both her firm globe in my hand, I squeezed it causing her to jerk her hips in pleasure. I felt her come closer to her release and I continue eating her without stopping. I thrusted my tongue inside and out a few times before I felt her clench her wall. Her back arched and her hips buckled as she screamed her release. I ate every little drop of her pleasure.

I sat up and wiped my lips with the back of my hand and watched her eyes grow dark. Sophia suddenly sat up and pushed me down on my back. She straddled me and leaned down to kiss me. I let her take the control as I felt her kiss down my neck and my chest. She bit down on some parts and continued moving further until she reached me cock.

She took me in her hand, causing me to hiss in pleasure. I felt her hot mouth taking me in from the tip. Slowly, she took whatever she could in her mouth and swirled her tongue on my cock. I moaned when she sucked on and wrapped my hand into her hair to guide her. She moved her head down and up and started bobbed. I groaned in pleasure as she started moving faster and sucking harder. The throbbing in my cock increased and I was about to come, but Sophia pulled away, smirking.

I glared at her and opened my mouth ready to speak my mind, but she shook her head and took another condom from the nightstand and put it on me. She sat, straddling me, pulled her hips up and lining it with my cock. Slowly she pushed herself down on me, throwing her head back as she went deeper. My own groans and moans were loud as she moved. At first her movements were slow, but later she started bouncing on my cock. I pushed my hips up at the same time she moved down causing her to scream loudly.

Sophia placed her hands on my chest and started rocking faster. My hands that were firmly on her hips moved from her hips to her breast squeezing it. I sat up and took her nipple in my mouth tugging and sucking it. Sophia placed her hands on my shoulder and pushed me on my back. She started riding faster, throwing her head back while doing so. My hungry eyes stayed on her bouncing breasts. I squeezed and pinched it roughly as the animalistic feeling in me started growing.

Having enough of her control, I rolled her on her back and took her legs and placed them on my shoulder as I entered her again. I didn't give her time to adjust as I thrusted in faster and harder. The smacking of our skins could be heard along with her loud moans. I placed my hands on her hips to stop her from moving as I fucked her into oblivion.