Chapter 50

Chapter 50

**

William

"Okay, so the first prank wasn't much of a failure. We scored one points." Alex stated. His voice optimistic, but the expression was saying something else.

"I'm happy with it." Nate shrugged with indifference.

"I am not!" Jack muttered, pouting.

"We have to win this, man." Zach complained, hitting Nate on his back.

"So let's think of another plan, shall we?" Max suggested.

All of us huddled together to think of a good plan. Most of the ideas which were thrown were either too childish or too risky. During this time, instead of thinking of a plan like others, my mind shifted to Sophia. I was really surprised to see her with Gwen as she had profusely refused to come whenever I brought it up. I was happy to see her getting mixed with everyone considering she didn't know who was who. I hope Gwen is there helping her.

"William? William? Are you even listening?" Ethan called, waving a hand in front of my face.

"What?" I said, rather dumbly.

Ethan rolled his eyes. "I know you are pretty surprised with Sophia coming, but we need you here, man. We need to win this war."

Now, it was my turn to roll my eyes. "It's just a stupid prank war."

A loud gasp rang throughout the room. All eyes turned to Blake and Max. "Did you just call this prank war stupid?" Max asked, dramatically waving his hands.

"This is important to us. Or else Gwen will keep reminding us of our lose. Every single day!" Blake continued.

"It's cute." Ashton commented.

Max threw him a dirty look. "Of course, you would say that. She won't be yelling in your ears." Ashton shrugged, not caring.

"I agree with Max." Tyler said, fist bumping Max.

"I was more surprised to hear that Gwen was going on a date with Tyler earlier this evening." Jack said, looking over at Tyler.

"It wasn't a date." Ashton muttered, grumpily. "Don't call it a date."

"You are still sore about it?" Ryan laughed, patting Ashton on his back.

"That's a story for another day." Nate answered Jack who was still staring at Tyler who looked uncomfortable.

"Tyler did nothing wrong." I stated. I knew Tyler is important to Gwen now so he is important to me. I always looked at him as a younger brother and if the incident wouldn't have happened, he would have been a part of this family. But I'm sure that day isn't far now since we know the truth. This boy was also in danger since Mr. Black could hurt him too.

"Thanks." Tyler shyly said to me.

"I have no idea what you guys are talking about." Chris said, making me pause. Alex and Lucas muttered in agreement while Ashton clenched his jaws. Gwen must have hid this from him too.

"Don't we have a war to win?" I asked, changing the subject.

A look of relief passed on various faces and just like that the noises regarding the plan began. Lucas and Ryan tried to go off and listen to the girls planning their next move, but always came back disheartened as the girls were on the last floor of this house.

After sometime, Mary-Ann called us for mid-night snack. At first, everyone cheered as they were getting food, but later they were suspicious of the girls move.