19 / Rescued

Or is it....?

Outside the house stood two men with guns on their hands and the two people inside the house breathe in and out, half fearing and half relief.

There are actually another human beings on the island.

"Are you two okay?"

They asked in a rather same language but different satoori.

They breathe out a relief sigh at last and opened the door for them. The two rather old man enter and look around the place.

"You've made some changes since we last left. How did you guys ended here?", the other one ask and Hyejoo turn to Wooyoung. Their satoori was a bit difficult for her to understand but fortunately Wooyoung was able to understand them.

"Our plane crashed and we survived so we live her hoping to be rescued", he told them with a hint of hope in his eyes.

The elder laugh at them histericaly that scares Hyejoo as she clung onto Wooyoung's arm. She can feel the other man eyeing her up and down and she feel disgusted.

"No one ever visited this Island, nor even know it exists. We live across the Island over there and we've heard screaming for the past few months and since it seems to never stopped, we realized they are still alive so we came to check up on you", the one who seems more responsible speak to Wooyoung again.

Wooyoung held Hyejoo's hand and smile calmly at her.

"We are so thankful that you appeared on time. The monster in the mountain will probably finished us if you didnt come", he tried to sound as polite as he can and the two men laugh again.

Hyejoo started to grow annoyed of their laughing and wanted to escape the Island as soon as possible.

"Can we leave this Island already?", losing her patient, she disturb their laughing and they stopped immediately.

"Yes ofcourse! We will leave right away!"

They started packing what was left of their food stocks and Hyejoo even hid the knife inside her clothes earning a look from Wooyoung.

"What are you doing?", he whisper at her and stare at the men who were guarding the entry of the house. The beast wasnt dead and will probably be back and they need to be gone before that.

"I dont trust them", she replied lowly and Wooyoung bit the inside of his mouth.

He realized there was no point in telling her to trust the two men or what he assume the hunters as she was as stubborn as she can be.

"Our boat is down the corner. You'll love our Island a lot!", the one who had been eyeing Hyejoo since the beginning was beeming brightly and if not for the insecurity she felt the whole time, Hyejoo would have laugh at the jokes he made the whole ride to the other unknown Island.

"Can we use a phone when we reach your Island?", Hyejoo ask out of nowhere and the two hunters exhange look before laughing again.

"What kind of weapon is that?"

Wooyoung and Hyejoo thought they were joking but thinking about it, they came to realized that they were perhaps never joking.

They reached the said Island and see that the houses were not developed. No electronic devices or towers. No vehicles and no proper clothes as well.

Their heart sink as Hyejoo lose hope again.

"Where the heck are we?", she step closer to Wooyoung when a group of the Islanders came close to them.

They started eyeing them up and down and they both felt uncomfortable by it.

"Hello?", Wooyoung greet awkwardly but they just continue talking among themselves in a language they didnt quite catch.

"Come this way and clean up!", one of the men that rescue them motion for them to follow him and they did.

"I am Tad and my older borther is Rak. We are the best hunter here!", he exclaimed and Wooyoung laugh awkwardly besides him.

"Why are the people not speaking Korean?", Hyejoo cant help but keep asking questions.

"We are part of a Korean tribe but we still follow tradition although we have a different language that we used since our ancestor. Some hunter such as me and my brother, we travelled places and meet some people here and there so we were able to learn a bit of the common Korean language you used now a days".

He was quite a chatter box and he look quite harmless at that moment which made Hyejoo feel bad for doubting him in the first place. Maybe she was really judging him too fast.

"So how can we go home?", Hyejoo keep questioning as the man named Tad stopped in his track.

"Oh you cant do that lady, no one has ever tried to escaped this Island nor even did. You will love it here and here is your hut. You will be staying with us from now on".

He laugh again and left, leaving Wooyoung and Hyejoo to widen their eyes and watches as his body dissapear in the distance.

They cant go home nor escaped the Island?

××××××××

A/N : I'm sorry for never updating but I'm really busy with my final semester exam coming up so I cant promise the next update like before 😭💔

Dont forget to prepare for ATEEZ cb as well. Start collecting points on Starplay, Idol Champ, Mubeat and Whosfan if you didnt have the app yet.

Which ever title track they promote, even if it is not your pick, dont stop supporting for the boys. Remember they needed you in their hardest time 💪🏻💪🏻