34 / End

A family meeting. Thats what she hate the most. What worst is that Tony's family is coming as well.

They enter an expensive hotel to dine and Hyejoo felt sick in her stomach. She didnt want the marriage to go on but she was afraid to voice it out to her parents. They were so happy upon her return and she didnt want to break their happiness again so soon.

When the Lee enter the booked room, Hyejoo and her family stood up and greet them.

"Its been so long, shall we get down to bussiness?", Mr.Lee, Tony's father laugh and sat down.

Their dinner was served as they keep talking. No one talking about the accident she went through like they didnt care at all. She could also finally see her parents feeling uncomfortable at their direct bussiness talk.

When their attention was finally drawn on her, she look up at the Lees.

"So Hyejoo, when and where do want the wedding to be re-arrange?"

She can see from the corner of her eyes that her mother was giving her a resurring smile. She gulp her saliva and clench her first before looking up.

"With all due respect, I dont want to marry your pathetic son Mr.Lee. He can go and hook up with his whores for all I care". She didnt know that she was holding all her anger inside for that long that it came out like a word vomit.

Her mother held her clenched fist not to continue while her father kept quiet the whole time. But she was too caught up in her emotion that she feel like she need to let everything out.

"And besides, I dont want to be married to a family who only cares about money. Do you even care that I was stranded on the unknown forest filled with blood thirsty monsters? And for what? Just so your lazy son who cant find himself a job could run our family bussiness?"

Mrs.Lee stood up and was about to beat Hyejoo's face but her mother beat her to it and pushes her away.

"Dont you dare touch my daughter!"

The family meeting became a chaos and full of dramas. Both the family head didnt say anything until Mr.Shin cleared his throat. Hyejoo was scared of him most and what he would say.

"Looks like we might have to call off the wedding and end our partnership here"

Hyejoo was left shook because she didnt expect that from her father. Honestly, she felt like he would still continue the partnership one way or another but she was proved wrong.

"I'm dissapointed in you", Mr.Lee said and stood up heading out. His wife and their filthy son following him like a lost puppy they are.

"Dad...", she hesitated not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I didnt know Tony was like that, I thought he was a good guy and took care of you but if he did not treat my daughter right, I will never let him have you"

"Dad!", she called again and cried before running into his open arm. Her mother join in the hug and they had a family moment for a while.

"I'm just glad that he didnt have anything to do with the plane crash or he will be dead in my arms already!", his father says once again making them both scoff at his boldness. He was not someone to fight and will probably be the one getting beat up instead.

Fortunately for Tony, the plane crash was proven to be pure accident so they were just only imagining the worst of him.

"Our dinner is ruined though", Mr.Shin break the silence making the two females to laugh.

"Since we are already here, why dont we enjoy the food? I bet Hyejoo has been craving a lot of foods", her mother said making her smile sheepishly.

"Actually, there is a food I really crave but its not here...", she said and look at the both of them hesitantly.

"Can I go out and eat with someone else?"

It was almost midnight when she went back and change to have a dinner outside instead.

A car pulled up in front of her and rolled down their window.

"What can I do for you milady?", they wink and open the door, stepping out.

"What the fuck Wooyoung? Who's car did you steal?", Hyejoo hissed and pinch him.

"I didnt steal it what are you talking about? Its mine!", Wooyoung defend himself and push her inside.

Their bickering never left the forest and still followed them even in Seoul. But it was a comfortable relationship than being all romantic and clingy.

They both became shy and awkward whenever they talked about their feelings so they decided to just went with the flow. Everybody could already tell how much they love each other and how inseparable they were.

"I guess its finally the time!", Wooyoung exclaim and park in the corner. Hyejoo also stepped out and stretch her arms before exclaiming.

"Lets have that fucking hamburger we've been craving for!"

     ☆The End

A/N : Thank you for reading this book till the end. I'm sorry if the ending didnt satisfy you but I'm so bad at romantic and cringy stuffs like ehem kissing ehem and all. I'll make sure to comeback with more improved skills in writing next time.

With Love, unknown_atiny ♡♡♡