32 / Revenge

The news heading the next few days shook thousands of people. How two young people manage to survival a plane crash with around three hundred people was a mistery to them.

A luck? Destiny?

Wooyoung's once fans were crying of joy upon seeing their idol back. Many had left when he was gone, but many had still stayed with him.

But whether he wanted to go back into the music industry was the biggest questions. People are afraid he might still be traumatized and it was true that he was still not in his normal self again yet.

The next day after spending the night in Hyejoo's home, he went to his parents as well and somehow he felt relief and happiness upon seeing their worried faces. Maybe they did care about him like how he wasnt expecting. He spent a few days and recover mentally.

Hyejoo as well was resting at home. Her friends would visit her at home from time to time and there was never a moment she was left alone. However her heart still felt empty. The space that was reserved for Wooyoung was still healthy and alive, she did really fell for him.

"So...that Wooyoung guy, he's so hot!", Chaeji, Hyejoo's bestfriend exclaim as she ran up to her bed and plopped herself down next to her.

"Since when were you interested in idol?", Hyejoo raise her eyebrow at her and sneer. She didnt like how her friend was fantasizing over him although they are not official yet.

"After you went missing, I have nothing to do since I dont have anyone else. So I see that an idol named Wooyoung was also missing and looked up about it. Damn he was a hottie"

Hyejoo sigh and look at the video her friend was watching but it was not Wooyoung.

"But thats not him!", she complained

"Oh babe! I'm just saying. Beside I know he is yours I wont interfere. Instead look at this other hottie, I like him more than Wooyoung so dont worry", Chaeji tease and as Hyejoo was about to curse at her, she peek in and saw the boy on the video.

"Huh?", she took the ipad closer and look at him earning a confuse look from her friend.

"Hey! You cant steal him from me you have Wooyoung remember?", Chaeji shriek and took the ipad back from her.

Hyejoo smirk and pick her own phone.

Everything was going too smoothly for her that it amazes her everytime. She thought she will need to go everywhere in Seoul and look at every car name plate but she wont need it anymore.

She may have not know the boy clearly but she will never forget that sly smirk on his face when he refused to give them a lift.

Hyejoo and Wooyoung see each other for the first time after two weeks again. They look so good from how they remember each other on what they call the Island back then. With all the make up and pretty dresses, they finally look like a descent couple.

"Are you sure about this?", Wooyoung ask her unsure of their plan.

"Pretty sure! Now use your idol identity and brought us in", Hyejoo smirk and stand behind Wooyoung who was now facing the guards.

After recognizing Wooyoung, they let them pass and slyly made their way to the backstage.

"What is in that box?", Wooyoung ask her when she keeps playing with it.

"Oh! Just a little gift!", she snicker and continue jogging.

Hyejoo wore a mask and enter a certain room. In there sit a boy who was resting and monitoring something in an ipad.

"Are we doing make up now?", he look up and ask.

Hyejoo answer him a yes and let him sit down, position his face.

"I'm gonna do a little minicure which will soften your face muscle first", she spoke lowly and the boy doesnt even noticed she wasnt the usual make up noona who used to cake him. Pabo

"Wow!! Your hand moves very lightly", he smile and let it be until she said it was enough.

"Let it sit for a while. I'll be back", she then said and left.

When she came out of the room, she snicker and cup her mouth so that her laughing will not travel throughout the building.

"So how is it?", Wooyoung ask her and watches her in concern.

"Umm nothing. Just some worm massage so that he will be embarrased for a long time. Performing with full of pimples in his face will teach that jerk Choi San a lesson. Gotta thank Mr.Bong for the tips when we see him again"

"Oh my God!", Wooyoung facepalm and watches Hyejoo who is laughing evilly and grinning from time to time. It was funny how she manage to take a revenge in the cutiest way he think was possible.

"At first I was gonna sue him but after I know that he was an idol, I prefer to not ruin his image. However that doesnt mean I cant take a revenge"

She keep smiling evilly for the next whole day.