23 / Together

Yet another day where Wooyoung convinced the Chief's daughter to show her around. A week has passed since the last time she brought him around and he had to do everything to continue their little exploration.

"Why dont you bring me out more Rin! Look at those beautiful trees or that bushes, and look at that lake, I want to spend more time with you on a beautiful places like these".

He scream internally and want to punch himself in the face for acting so clingy but in the meantime pat himself for he could win an oscar at his acting.

Rin blushes again at his word and just continue walking. Like usual, she keep pace in only that has a road between the bushes. Wooyoung could see the road he's been eyeing since the last time a few metres away but she didnt lead him there again.

He was around sixty percent sure now. Whether that road was leading to the exist of the Island or the forty percent, its the road to hell.

"That mountain over there is very pretty!", Wooyoung tries again and point towards the forbidden road.

She widened her eyes and shook her hands. "You ca-cannot go there!", she stumble in her own thick accent making Wooyoung look at her in shock.

"Ofcourse I wont go. I'm already bound to be with you, why would I need to leave the Island?"

Wooyoung smile at her and intertwine their hands. Rin sigh in relief and lean on Wooyoung.

"Please dont leave me!", she break out lowly and Wooyoung smirk.

She didnt deny the fact that Wooyoung indirectly hinted he was talking about the exist to the Island.

They went back after that. Not ever talking about that road again as Wooyoung didnt want to raise suspicions. But he was celebrating inside. This could be their last day in the Island.

Hyejoo calmly finished her weaving and left the elderly women to her hut. She was lately feeling lonely and homesick, wanting to go home so bad already.

She think back about Wooyoung and how long they havent seen each other and strangely she prefer to be back with the beast on the Island than living like a servant for these people.

They serve her bread before going home and that was the end for her dinner. At least she could eat countless of fruits as much as she like back then. She sigh and stare at the ceiling of the hut. It was kind of new, like it was just built before they came.

The loneliness was eating her and she curled up in a ball, letting the tears escape her eyes which she's been holding for a long time. She breathe in and out and wipe her tears and few later started sobbing.

She really needed to go home. But home to what? Maybe she needed something else, like a hug from Wooyoung or another fighting session with Wooyoung which seems more entertaining than all the fun things she has done her whole life.

By the moon phase, she assume it was almost midnight but she didnt feel like sleeping so she sat and stare out the window when she heard a rustling sound outside the window.

Her breath hitched and she stood up in alarm, she wanted to go near the window and close it but she wasn't courage enough to do so and instead back away.

Soon enough someone jumped inside and she shrieked before trying to sprint off the door.

"Hyejoo!"

She stopped in her track when she heard the voice she's been longing for so long.

She froze and tried to confirm it was indeed him in the dark and by the silhoute of him, she knew no one else would look like him because Wooyoung was one damn in a million guy.

She ran back to him and hug him like her life depends on it. Wooyoung was dumbfounded at first but hug her back either way.

'We have to go", he whisper and broke the hug.

He misses her too a lot but they can be together as long as they want once they left the Island. They can hug for how many times they want. But now they needed to go.

Hyejoo pack a few things. It was not the best time but she needed a sovenier or at least something which will make the people back there believe whatever they've been through. Although surviving the crash was already a proof.

"Are you done?", Wooyoung asked and after Hyejoo nod her head, they walk out of the hut, never turning back to which held so many painful memories that they never wanted to experience again.

But before walking far away, Hyejoo stop in her track and tug on Wooyoung's arm.

"What happened?", he asked her.

"We cant leave..."

"What do you mean?"

"We cant leave without Yechan"

"Hyejoo! We have to go now!"

But she shook off his hands on her arms and turn around.

"I'm not leaving without him"