31 / Real

Just like they expected, the police didnt take them seriously and laugh at them.

"You guys better leave before we arrest you. We are tired of people coming to claim they knew something about the dissapearance of Dr.Shin's daughter..."

"But I am really his daughter!"

"Then what proof do you have?"

"Call him and tell him I am here"

The police sigh and shook his head. He was fed up of people acting the same everytime and it was more than a few times that this happened already.

"JUST....LEAVE!"

The police officer glare at them and sigh before talking out his phone and watch some videos on his phone until the phone in the office rang loudly.

"Hello?", he answered and quickly bowed even if they cannot see him from the other side.

"Keep an eye on three people. A man and woman around 20 and a little boy will be with them", the line on the other side said.

"What did they do?", he ask back.

"They are missing 4 months ago and it is believed they are in the area. Call in a troop and search for them"

"Okay sir!", he ended the call and stare blankly at the door.

A man and woman around 20 years and a little boy. They were not bluffing.

The three hungry unfortunate people were sitting aimlessly in the bench on the road side. For a moment they will be filled with hope which was only to be crashed again a millionth times.

"Make use of your fame. You got to be meeting at least one of your fan now!", Hyejoo snicker and glare at Wooyoung.

"Excuse me! You cant expect me to be recognized where ever I go on the street. I am not that famous!"

"But I thought you are the 'most' famous singer"

"When did I ever..."

"Noona...my stomach hurt"

They stop bickering and look at Yechan who was bending down and holding his stomach. They havent ate for two days and the little boy must have starve already.

"Oh no Yechan! Please hang on..."

They were panicking not knowing what to do. They have no money or phone to dial an ambulance. No one was out in the street anymore as it was around midnight already.

Hyejoo break down and cried, holding Yechan, feeling all kind of hopelesness and cover her face. Wooyoung kneel down beside her and hug her fragile body in his.

"Its okay we will..."

"HYEJOO!"

For how many times that day he was cut off by a loud voice. Their ears perk up by the unknown voice who was calling to the girl and gasp.

Hyejoo quickly stood and clean her tears before seeing someone running towards her. As he came closer, she could make out who he was and ran foreward as well.

"HONGJOONG!", she scream and ran in his arms who spin her around like they havent seen each other for years.

"OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!", Hongjoong cried and have no time to clean his tears and cup the girl's face crying loudly.

Hyejoo was so happy but she realized something before celebrating and told Yechan's condition. They call an ambulance through Hongjoong's phone and sent Yechan to the hospital.

"I have contacted your parents now. Lets go surprise them!", Hongjoong said excitedly and held Hyejoo's hand. Wooyoung was in the side the whole time. Pissed and jealousy running through his whole veins.

"But Yechan..."

"You can visit him tomorrow. Its already late anyway. They will give him some medicine and he will sleep for the rest of the night. You need rest too come on!"

It was unbelievable to think that they already came back alive and they knew they will need a whole book to write their story.

"Okay, lets go Wooyoung!"

Wooyoung was surprised at first that the girl still remember he was there. He was sulking so much that he didnt think she will need him again after all, she will be back to her rich social life again.

Seeing that he have no other choice, he followed them and sat on the car that belongs to Hongjoong.

"Why are you back there?", Hongjoong ask once he see Hyejoo entering the back seat instead of the front.

"So that Wooyoung wont feel lonely"

All of his heavy heart lifted at her sentence. Hongjoong nod at her and drove off.

On the way, their heart was filled with joy. They are actually, finally, really going home. Hyejoo held Wooyoung's hand secretly and intertwine them.

He glance up and smile at her who return it.

When they reach Hyejoo's big house, they were greeted by Mr.Shin and his wife who look like they have seen a ghost and almost break down when they see who had returned.

Four months but it felt like years. They have finally reunited and nothing could bother them at the moment, not even the satan himself.

Seeing Hyejoo laughing and crying with her family again made Wooyoung teary as well and rub his eyes.

Mayhaps, he had found his family as well.