6

Monday came faster than I expected and I was unwilling to go back to work. This weekend with my family was needed. At least mum didn't disturb much and dad was quiet as usual. But Johnson and Agozie made my weekend worth it. Johnson was just too good. He was a gentleman, was rich, knew what to say and when and he seems nice. Maybe if he likes me I'll date him. A knock came on my door bringing back to reality. I sighed as I saw Ralph walk in with a smile and sit down. I glared at him before checking the time.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I opened jotter to check for appointments.

Dammit we have a meeting by three with our new investors.

"I came to see you. What where you day dreaming about? You looked starstruck" he raised his index finger "Oh wait don't tell me. We're you thinking about me? I know I have that effect on the female population" he smirked, his hair bouncing with every movement he made.

What an idiot

I looked up from my jotter, crossing my hands on my chest I leaned back into my chair and looked at him for some.

"Do you know that if you drink a lot of water it will keep you healthy?" I asked and he looked at me like I'm mad.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking concerned, tilting his head to the side. His dreadlocks touching his eyebrows. I wanted to reach out and push them away from his face.

Focus woman. Focus

"Also you will not have time to poke your nose in other people's business because you will be too busy peeing. Minding your own business helps you live longer" I replied with a smile on my face.

"Jesus. Kaima what the hell?" He asked baffled and I laughed

"Do you have a shoot today? I didn't know you usually come in on Mondays" I pulled out a set of files I was supposed to sort.

"I have a shoot with the models today. Just the models though. And I wanted to ask you something" he sighed, using his hands to move his hair backwards which eventually went back to it's position.

"Sure. Go ahead" I motioned with my hand for him to continue and I placed a file into my drawer

"I want to know if it will be possible to use some of the models. I need models for a personal shoot" he sat up and looked expectantly at me.

"Ohhh. I don't think it's a problem but I'll need to ask the boss though. So that it won't look bad if he finds out later" I replied and he nodded.

"How about you model for me?" He asked and and I raised my eyebrows

"How much are you paying?" I asked

"Come on. I'm your friend you should do it free for me" he gave me a dashing smile. I rolled my eyes

He looks so handsome with this smile. Focus woman

"If only you were Chizi. It would have been so easy to convince me to do it for free but since you are not her, you are not doing a good job at convincing me and you will not. So how much?" I asked smiling.

"First you need to know the kind of photography I do" I looked at him and nodded for him to go on. "Nude photography" I frowned at him

"Are you trying to see me naked? I have a problem being naked around people I don't trust" I replied and he laughed. "So no thanks I'm not interested"

"So you don't have a problem being naked around people you trust? What does it take to get you to trust someone?" He asked with a smile

"Is this guy being serious right now?" I asked baffled and he laughed.