17

I was sprawled on my couch watching Mtv base as they played different songs. The girls spent the weekend at my place and it was Sunday. We were back from church and I was lazing around. Chizi walked into the sitting room and sat beside me.

"Girl let's go out" she poked my side and I glared at her

"Not in the mood" I replied lazily, one of my legs on the couch, tucked under the other, while the other leg was on the floor.

"The outing will get you in the mood" Maria replied in a 'duh' tone as sat on another couch

"You guys just want a reason to ransack my wardrobe. I'm not going anywhere with you guys" I replied

"Come on. Let's have a girl's day out" Chizi whined

"Not interested" I replied

"Maria you are driving so fast. Slow down" I screamed holding onto the car door for my dear life.

"Guuuurl you call this fast? You obviously drive like a grandma" she replied laughing

"She does. I can assure you" Chizi smirked at me from the passengers seat in front

Thank God I sat at the back seat

"I do not. You guys think you have nine lives" I argued and they laughed

"Girl remember what I always say?" Chizi asked

"YOLO" I screamed

"That's the spirit girl" Maria cheered

Chizi immediately connected her phone to the aux cord and the song blasted while we sang out the lyrics, danced as much as the space in the car let us and made videos of ourselves.

The girls actually ransacked my wardrobe, took clothes, forced me to dress up and forced me out of the house. I was wearing a white lacy, sleeveless crop top which stopped above my bellybutton —that I didn't even know I still had—a jean shorts and a white canvas. I had a jean jacket with me. My hair was styled by Maria and I did a simple make up. Maria was wearing a cropped long sleeved top which she came with, a pink short she borrowed from me and her sandals while Chizi our crazy momma was wearing a black knitted bralette which was a little above her bellybutton— which by the way she bought for me last year—her ripped shorts and a canvas. We all wore sunshades and we were driving Arinze's convertible which Maria drove to my place yesterday and the roof was open. That exactly is why she is driving like she has nine lives.

We found ourselves at a mall and people were swarming around us to get a picture of Chizi. That is why I hate going anywhere with her. But as usual, Chizi tried to sneak in.

How stupid does she is? Doesn't she know that even if she sneaks in, we will still be seen inside?

We make it through the crowd of fans and finally seat at one of the food courts to eat. We bought pizza and I bought a milkshake while Chizi and Maria bought cold stone.

"Girl we should do this often" Maria suggested as she took a spoon of her cold stone

"We could, but Chizi's fans won't let us rest" I replied.

Yes. People kept coming up to us to ask for pictures. Either they wanted to take one with Chizi or they just wanted to take her picture. Before we could say our names, everywhere was swarming with her fans.

"I'll have indigestion if this keeps happening" Chizi complained and we laughed

"Girl suck it up. You are a celebrity" I replied making her glare at me

"I'm never going out with you again" Maria rested her hands on the table

"After today, trust me your Instagram will be blaring with new followers. I once had to keep my account private shaa" I took a slide of the pizza and bit into it, moaning involuntarily