9

I walked into my office after a hectic meeting and slumped on my chair, leaning back into it and closed my eyes to rest my head a little.

How do people do this for the rest of their lives?

Trying to help people see that they are wrong is sure very difficult. A knock came on my door and I saw Chizi standing there with her arms crossed on her chest.

"Babe howva (how are you)?" I asked as she strutted into my office and sat down.

"I came to see pops so I dropped by" she replied

"Okay. Did you have any shoot today?" I asked

"I do. Right now." She placed her elbow on my table and rested her chin on her palms

"Where?" I asked

"Here. They want a new picture, you know as a brand ambassador and the face of the company" she replied and I nodded.

"Happy shooting. I have work to do"

"You are coming. You have to be there and you know it. You are my support system" she frowned and I started laughing

"Aunty you self know that you will do great without me there" I retorted

"I know but I want you there" she replied as a matter of fact

"You are so entitled" I made space on my table and she rolled her eyes

"Please now" she begged

"Fine. I'll be there soon. Let me rest a little" I replied and she nodded.

She stood up and practically skipped out of my office while I lay my head on my table using my hands as pillow. After a few minutes of resting, I made my way to the studio. When I got there, Chizi and a few girls were talking. She was talking animatedly, her hands moving fast and the girls were laughing. Knowing her, she was telling an encounter from her sets. I looked around looking for Ralph but didn't see him, then leaned by the door and watched Chizi interact with the girls. She turned to the door and when she saw me, she smiled widely.

"You came" she almost jumped and walked towards me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"You knew I was coming" I replied and she shook her head.

"You looked tired. I wasn't sure" she stated and I rolled my eyes.

"I said I would" I replied

She dragged me further into the studio and she was called to change her clothes.

"Don't go" I frowned at her, then she put her palms together and gave me a cute face. I smiled and nodded.

She walked into the changing room while I unconsciously searched for Ralph again.

Where is he? Well he will be here for the shoot so I'll just see him later.

Few minutes later, Chizi came out in a white towel, tied around her chest and on her hair. She walked majestically to the set, and sat down while a few people put makeup on her face, making it as natural as possible.

"Chizi" I called out and she turned to  looked at me

"Yeah?" she answered

"Let's remove the towel from your head and wet your hair" I sugessted.

"This girl is mad oo. Why?" she asked and I smiled.

"It gives shows that you just had your bath with our body essentially and you're about to use our lotion" I replied as I made gestures with my hands