8

I woke up feeling very refreshed. I was so tired after a lot of stress in the office yesterday so I slept very early last night. I stretched my hand under my pillow reaching for my phone. I saw a text and opened it. It was from Johnson. I opened it

Morning pretty lady. Hope you slept well. I'm hoping you are free today coz I want to spend the day with you. I'll pick you up at 10

I smiled and rolled out of bed and headed to my bathroom. After my morning routine, I walked to my kitchen to make myself a bowl of cereal. My phone rang. I skipped to my room and saw it was Chizi.

"Girl whatsup?" I placed my phone on my left ear.

"I just want to kill Iyke. Jesus Christ this guy annoys me like mad" she replied.

"Babe can you come let's settle this without bringing Kaima into this?" Iyke asked as I heard his voice in the background.

"No. What is even wrong with you? Are you sure you are not cheating on me?" Chizi shot back at him and I sighed rubbing my forehead.

"Chizi shut up and listen to me" I tried to stop her shouts but obviously wasn't heard.

"How can you even ask that? I'm not cheating on you. So now you don't trust me?" Iyke asked

This is not how I saw today going at all.

"So what is the deal with you and Lucy? Do you know what that bitch said to me? She shouted again.

"Chizi calm down" and I wasn't heard. Again

"Then tell me what she said instead of shunning me for God's sake. I've been asking the same question since we came back" Iyke answered her

"I don't even want to talk to you right now. Just get out of my face" Chizi screamed

"Jesus Christ. Chizi just shut the fuck up and calm down" I screamed and she finally heard me and shut up.

"Please sit down and have an actual conversation with that guy. If you don't communicate you will destroy you relationship. You can't always be right. Just be calm and let him explain" I calmly encouraged her and she sighed. Chizi hated it when she was shouted at so she usually lashed out if someone shouted at her.

"You are right. I shouldn't be shouting at him" she sighed. I could basically feel her rubbing her head.

"Damn right I am. So please can you guys just kiss and make up already? I have a date. Don't ruin it for me" I stood up and walked back to my kitchen

"Yes ma. Have fun while I have a long conversation with my boyfriend" she replied and I smiled.

"Kaima thank you" I heard Iyke say in the background

"Shut up. I'm still angry at you" Chizi retorted. "Should I just kill this guy?" She asked me

"It won't be bad. Good luck. Love you. Bye" I replied and she chuckled.

"Girl bye" I ended the call.

How do I even know these people.

I checked my time and saw that I had just twenty minutes.

"Oh my God. Oh my God" I screamed and ran into my bedroom.

I slipped on a dark blue skinny jeans and I searched my closest frantically for that too to wear.

It's just Johnson. Why am I panicking?

I picked my off the shoulder wrap crop top and wore it. I removed my hair scarf to reveal my natural hair. My hair was full and black. I run my hand through my mass of hair trying to loosen the knots in it. I take my comb and begin to comb my hair, wincing because of the pain.

A New Dawn (Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara