40: Exposed Part 2🗳

"If you avoid conflict to keep the peace, you start a war inside yourself"
-Anonymous

"Look, Tumelo let's go into the house so you can see my family" I said bowing my head and taking another route. I walked ahead of him and went behind Mbali's house,this was the first time I even noticed an advantage to living here, everyone trusted each other to keep to themselves. There was no fencing and no gate at all

Well, yes, I was trespassing but isn't this an an emergency?

"Ada, I'm fine, I came to see you, I booked a hotel-"

"We'll talk about that later. Come,have a muffin and some juice inside the house" I said.

When Langa's car was out of view I released a breath and wiped the beads of sweat that had formed on my forehead.

I directed Tumelo towards the lounge and I went into my bedroom. I started pacing around the room and I bit my lip until I felt a metallic taste...it was blood. Holy shit, what have I gotten myself into. Think fast Ada.

Mbali walked in to me pacing.

"What is going on, I thought you'd on your way to Umhlanga by now"

"Look Mbali, I got into a little trouble here, I need you to go and tell Langa to leave me. Tell him I have a running stomach or something and convince him that it's bad, okay?"

"Do I want to know the full story?"

"Mbali its an emergency. I'll tell you everything after you get back" I said. She rolled her eyes and walked our of the door. I peaked out of my bedroom and watched Mbali walk out of the main door.

I sighed heavily and went to look at myself in the mirror. What have you gotten yourself into? Is this the type of role model you want Mihlali to have?

I slapped myself and regained my composure. That hurt like a bitch, today is the day that I make my decision. I have to choose who I want.

"He's gone. He didn't really sound convinced so he left with your bag" she said leaning on the doorframe.

"Why would you let him do that!?" I whisper shouted as I walked towards her. I pointed an accusing finger in her direction. She rolled her eyes.

"Wait a minute doll face, I'm doing this for you. If I failed to accomplish this mission of yours, then you should have went ahead and did it yourself"

"I'm sorry, I'm just stressed" I said as I sat on my bed.

"Tell me, what's going on? And who is that hot looking Greek God that is seated in the lounge. If he isn't yours, I'll gladly throw myself at him"

I laughed at the description.

"His name is Tumelo, he's my boyfriend-"

"Langa?"

"He's also in the picture but I don't know what he is"

"You sneaky little-"

"Exactly, now you know the mess that I've gotten myself into. I've taken quite a liking to both of the guys, I mean their two complete opposites I know.

Tumelo is just so sweet, he's great. Mihlali likes him, he's good with babies. And his dates- his dates are perfect. He's safe, and he's the same type of person I'd want to bring home.

Langa, oh God damn, my dear Langa. Langa is a bad boy, he's reckless, makes bad decisions, he's toxic as hell but despite all of that...I know that he would do anything for Mihlali and I. He would take a bullet for us. He might not be perfect, but he's perfect for me" I said finishing off my long speech