Christmas Special!

Hello and Merry Christmas and happy very late Hanukkah, my wonderful humans! (to my Jewish readers I'm so sorry I didn't say it sooner)

This is the Christmas Special for Fate is cruel. Isn't it?

I'm so sorry it's so short and also very badly written I was only able to start it on Wednesday due to school. 

Quick Note this One-shot isn't gonna be to relevant to the main plot of the story it's more of something to help progress (Y/N)'s and Norman's relationship.

Like always feel free to leave any suggestions about the story and what you want to see in it.

As also please ignore the typos and mistakes.

And as always please Enjoy!

Written: December 25th 2020

Key:

(Y/N)=Your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AAAAAHHHH!!! COLD COLD COLD!!!" Emma screamed jumping up and down as Ray shoved snow down the back of her shirt. You and Norman burst out laughing.

"RAY!" Emma whined as the black-haired boy laughed at her. You watched Emma grab some snow and form it into a ball throwing it at Ray's face. you laughed harder as Ray stopped laughing and glared at Emma then you and Norman who were still laughing hard. Emma followed his gaze to you and Norman. The 2 of them looked at each other then back to you and the white-haired boy, a smirk on their faces. You and Norman stopped laughing and looked at the 2 each of them had a snowball in their hand.

"Emma... Ray... No. Don't you dare!" you yell as Emma and Ray threw the snowballs at the 2 of you.

"It is so on now!" you say to them with an evil grin as you grab some snow.

"Oh crap!" Ray yelled, turning on his heel, and started running away from Norman who was chasing after him with a snowball.

"(Y/N)! I'm sorry!" Emma yelled running away from you. You quickly chase after her.

"GET BACK HERE!" you yell. You catch up to her and pick her up the 2 of you falling into the snow. You laugh at each other's snow-covered bodies. As Ray and Norman walk over to the 2 of you both of them also covered in snow.

"Need a hand?" Norman asks, offering his hand to you. You take it and he pulls you up.

"Are you sure you're gonna be ok?" You ask.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Remember when we were 4 you got really sick." you answer.

"Don't worry (Y/N) I'll be fine." he reassured you.

"(Y/N)!! NORMAN!! Can you help us build a snowman?" Sherry asked the 2 of you.

"We're having a competition on who builds the better snowman and we want you guys on our team!" Naila added.

"Sure!" you and Norman say as the 2 little girls grab your hands and pull you towards a big snowball the little kids were trying to roll around.

"Here let us try." you say as you and Norman walk towards the big snowball and start rolling it around the yard the sizes slowly increase.

"That's perfect!" the little kids say as you and Norman stop rolling the snowball which was now up to your hip.

"Ok, now we need 2 more snowballs, one smaller than the next ok?" Norman told the kids who started to roll around another snowball. You went to go help the kids with the 2nd snowball and Norman went to go help with the head. After you hand finished creating the body you rolled it over towards the body where Norman and the rest of the kids on your team were waiting.