Aries

Hello hello, my lovelies! So. Something may or may not have happened involving this fanfic. I usually write all my fanfics down on google docs before moving them to Wattpad and something happened involving that doc... Ya so I had that doc shared with my school email and had it open on my school crome book. My crome book broke with that doc open and now I won't be able to close it. So ya. Don't worry though the doc has been copied and the og was deleted and trashed. besides if the school does ask me about it I could probably just pass it off as a story I'm writing but don't worry the fanfic is still going!

Love ya babes!

- Author

Written: November 14th, 2021

Key:

(y/n)=Your name

Warnings: Gore and blood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the next day now and you were all walking through the many tunnels through the forests.

"Be at ease, they won't find us down here," Sung-Joo said to everyone. "I myself built this path, by connecting tunnels left behind by dead vampire trees. It's a true maze. Only I am Musica can find the exit."

"I'd be lost actually!" Musica pipped in.

"They from the plantations aren't very familiar with the forest. We can just stay in these tunnels until we clear the area." Sung-Joo said.

"Oh look! Water anemones!" Alicia said

"Wow, you're already getting good with this," Sung-Joo said.

"Musica, do you live with your friends in this forest?" Alicia asked.

"Not 'live' no. we're just passing through!" she answered. "We travel through various lands, never stopping anywhere."

"Why?" Dominic asked.

"Hmmm... why indeed," Sung-Joo said.

"Emma's being scolded!" you heard Chris shout. "Ray too!"

"What?" Ray asked.

"I heard you wanted to be the bait?" Chris said.

"And fight that Lizard demon alone!" Yvette added.

"And challenge the farm demons to a run? Do you think that's just fine?!" Mark asked.

"It's not!" Alicia added. You watched from afar.

"You take your eyes off Ray for a second and he's already getting himself killed," Lannion said.

"What again Ray?" Thoma added.

"Now wait right there! I wasn't-" Ray started.

"Oh yeah let's ask Sung-Joo then!" another kid added.

"His chances of surviving that situation were 0%," Sung-Joo said.

"See?!" Chirs cried.

"HEY!" Ray shouted.

"He wasn't the only one in that situation though," Sun-Joo said, looking at you.

Shit.

"(Y/N) YOU TO?!" the kids yelled.

"We thought you were better than Ray!" one of the kids cried.

"Ya! How come you went with Ray?!" another cried.

"Cause he would have died if I had-" you started.

"But you could have died too!" another one of your siblings yelled.